Chapter 26- Hero Hunter Garou

Somewhere in a a remote facility, it seems as though Shicchi has called a meeting of some sorts.

"Oh yeeeaaah! I can feel the rush! Now that we're all gathered in one place let's find out who's strongest, that's why I'm here!" A figure exclaimed. He had spiked up hair that defies gravity and wearing a black shirt and white pants. Hey doesn't he seem familiar?

"I did not gather you all here for that silly reason. Enough you can leave now." Shicchi said.

"That's how you treat your guests Mister office of Justice?" The figure asked.
"I've made up my mind, I'll punish the cowards. Let's make this a slaughter party shall we?" He added in a deadly voice.
-----------------------

One day in Bang's dojo, it seemed as though Bang and Charanko had a brawl.

"What's the matter? You can't stand anymore?" Bang asked.

"Tell me Charanko, what have you been doing the first half year? Didn't I tell you that you needed to be trained to the death in order to be my disciple? You haven't learned a single technique, you have not a single talent for the martial arts." Bang said.

"From today on you are expelled, don't ever come here again." Bang exclaimed to Charanko, while he laid there injured.
--------------------

Cut to the afternoon, after poor Charanko had been kicked out of the dojo he went to one place, Saitama's apartment.

"Bang is acting strange? Did something happen?" Genos asked.

"Why are you so injured too?" Tohru added.

"He suddenly wanted a sparing match and wiped the floor with me. Normally he is very nice so I don't know why he's acting this way. I was wondering you would know something." Charanko said. They all thought, but unfortunately they knew nothing.

"I have a guess, maybe he is involved with the human monster Garou." Genos said with his glare face.

"Garou?! But he was expelled from Sensei Bang's dojo, why him?!" Charanko exclaimed.

"You are Bang's disciple yet you don't know, Garou had been put on the Hero Associations wanted list for vicious monsters. Bang has volunteered to go after him." Genos exclaimed.

"So he isn't human?!" Charanko yelled.

"The Association has kept it secret, but if the battle gets out of hand then those around him would get involved. Maybe that's why Bang sent you away." Genos said and Charanko reacted in surprise.

'Does Sensei think I'm holding him back?' Charanko thought.

"It's alright, think of it as a form of protection. We don't know what Garou is capable of so it might be best to not involve yourself further." Tohru said, she smiled and patted his shoulder in comfort, and Charanko had that pink on his cheeks. It's like she read his mind.

"What do you think Master?" Genos asked Saitama.
"We're not that close to the old man anyway." Saitama said simply, and then went into deep thought.

'Silver Fang huh? That's a cool hero name, meanwhile what's with Caped Baldy? Tohru also laughs every time the name is mentioned, it's kinda embarrassing.' He thought. His face the turned sharp, "There's one thing that's been bothering me." He said.

"Who are you?" Saitama asked and Tohru facepalmed hard.

"It's Charanko. Bang's disciple who we met two times remember?" She said and he went into thought again.
------------------------

The day went by quickly and full moon was in the sky. A guy dressed in a black shirt and white pants confronted a man on a bicycle, oh sorry, confronted Liscenseless Rider.