Chapter 21- Behemoth

The trio were in the city today, which was steadily recovering after the meteorite incident. Tohru wanted to take her mind off of the whole alien invasion thing and since she learned that it was close to Ichiirou's birthday, why not surprise him with a visit from three heroes. The trio were walking down the street and Tohru was excited to see his reaction, until a giant monster decided to ruin the fun. It had the body of a lion and giant bat wings. It's teeth were deformed and its eyes glowed an ugly purple. That thing actually looked like the symbol from Griffyndor a bit.

"What is that?" Saitama asked eyeing the creature.

The creature stared and then roared loudly. Genos took action and and launched itself towards the thing blowing it back in a powerful blast. The creature rose up and then found its target, a little 5' 3" girl with guns on her thighs. The lion thing hoped up into the air and fired energy, imagine a Pokemon firing a Hyper Beam. Tohru easily dodged and landed on the sidewalk. People in the area screamed and ran away while also trying to get loved ones. Tohru aimed and tried to pull the trigger, until...

Ba-Bump Ba-Bump

Tohru clutched her chest again as her nerves overstimulated and her body produced pain.

"Not...ag..ain." She panted and tried to fire through her hazy vision. This caused the lion creature to have the perfect opprotunity to attack her when she's vulnerable. Saitama, however, intervened and punched the beam before it hit her. Tohru saw he yelled something at Genos, but she couldn't hear as her body only registered pain. It was as if her body was trying to render her unconscious.

"CoNCeAlinG mE WIll oNLy mAKe tHE paIn WoRSe. lET Me FIghT tHe GRiffOTh." The voice said. Tohru's eyes  overcasted in Scarlet and they turned sharp. Her teeth grew sharper and her skin subtly grew a grey color. Her nails grew and finally her aura burst. She phased behind the monster clutched and dug into its skin making it roar. She flew down with the body and scraped it against the wall while gravity did its course. She panted hard and both of the guys were beyond stunned. She threw the body where Genos and Saitama were. While they were distracted she saw some of the people observing the scene, all cheering for the heroes. Tohru attempted to stalk her way over, however she clutched her head again.

"WhY dO yOU kEEp fIGhTiNG? tHEy COulD bE tHe ENemY, aTtAck tHEm."

'No just stop!' She yelled against the voice and everything stopped like a record.

Saitama and Genos were finished blowing the thing to bits and they turned their attention back to Tohru. She writhed on the ground breathing hard with her back faced to them. She dug her nails into her scalp and her body turned to normal. Luckily none of the civilians saw this or there would be another scene created. Genos and Saitama ran up and their words were incoherent to her ears.

"Tohru?!" Genos yelled, but she didn't hear. He could see her eyes changing between her regular color and scarlet red constantly. She was fighting something, and he could tell. Saitama also looked as concerned as Genos did.

"Genos, what's wrong with Tohru?!" He exclaimed. He tried to touch her and roll her over, but her body was burning.

"Ow! Shit she's hot! (Not that way) is she sick?!" Saitama said.

"That's not it Master." Genos said examining her body. It was normal, but her temperature wasn't.
'This temperature feels fatal.' Genos thought and then grit his teeth. Since his metal body is less affected from the heat, he picked up Tohru and they both sent her to the hospital.

Torhu's condition definitely wasn't normal and they baffled all the doctors there. She laid in a bed knocked out and feverish.
------------------------