Chapter 1- Meeting the Egghead

It's been a few days since the crash and the egghead had caught the girl's interest. She followed him to his home, which she learned was called City Z apparently. She would have followed him into his apartment, but that would just seem creepy and stalkerish. So she decided she would rough it and sleep like a hobo on park benches, alleys. Granted it wasn't the safest or most hygienic thing to do, but she was a lost  girl with no money what else could she do. The fact that her poor, lonely jet was still abandoned somewhere didn't help her mood. She got up and went into a grocery store where the urge to pilfer something became too much. When she entered she found the bald guy again buying produce.

'Egghead again...maybe I should stop being such a wuss and just ask the guy if he could help me. I mean if he turns out to be really sketchy I could just shoot him. Plus that one punch gag he has interests me.' She thought. She ran up to guy and tugged the sleeve on his suit. He turned and looked at her with a stoic face.

"Who are you?" He asked
"Well I-" She was cut off again by a large rumbling. She looked up to the point where she felt her neck could come off of her body to find a gigantic naked man stomping on the city. Did I mention it was naked because it was NAKED!

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!! A TITAN?!" The girl screamed switching to English and earning another weird look from the man next to her.

"I don't even think my pistols could handle a thing that size." She mumbled to herself.

"You should probably head to a an evacuation center or something." The man said.

"Wait you're actually going to fight that thing?! It looks bigger than Godzilla!" She called out to him.

"Pretty sure I could handle it." The man monotonously before he flew off to deal with giant. The girl shrugged off his words and got a safe distance away. She pulled out her binoculars from her backpack to discover the bald man get swatted off and stomped on repeatedly.

"Shit he must be dead. And I didn't even get his name too." She said. She was proved wrong again because the man flew up from the crater and punched the giant causing it to fall into the city.

"What?! The way the giant pounded on that guy looked like it could kill 5 Titanic ships full of people. How'd he survive?! Is he fucking indestructible?!" Now I definitely need to talk to him."

------------------
After the fight and supposed destruction of City B the girl searched around until she found the guy walking alone with his groceries nonchalantly.

"Hey! Wait! I need to talk with you!" She yelled running up to him. The guy turned around, "Ah you're that weird girl I met at the supermarket. What do you want?" He asked.

"I need your help with something can I come to your place?" She said.
"What? No I don't need strangers bothering me." He said annoyed and turned to walk away. The girl ran up in front of him, clapped her hands together, and bowed.

"Please I'm not from here! I don't know anybody! And I'm basically desperate, please can I come with you." The girl begged. The man thought about it before signing. "Alright." He reluctantly agreed.

"Yes finally!" The girl screamed switching her language again. The duo walked the dark streets of City Z before making it to the abandoned apartments. The man placed his groceries down and changed into his PJs, all while the girl explored his tiny apartment. The man made a simple dinner of rice and gave it to the girl, who devoured it in a matter of seconds.

"Wow from the way you eat, it would look like you haven't eaten in days." He said with his usual stoic face. The girl froze before laughing nervously, "Yeah I'm just a really fast eater."