Date?...Date?! (Valentine's Special 2)

After that whole party with the Saitama chocolate statue. The group managed to finish everything by 2 pm. Saitama, Genos, Tohru, and Gale went back to Saitama's apartment after bidding a weird goodbye to everyone gathered there. There was this whole thing with Sonic but we're not going into detail with that.

"That went well." Tohru said when they made it to the door.

"I still can't believe you managed to get Sonic there." Saitama said.

"He's been getting easier to convince lately. I wonder why." Tohru said. She entered and spotted Tod near the doorway.

"Heya Tod." She said in a baby voice. She pet the kit on its head and it yipped. She then noticed something near the corner.

"What's this?" She asked picking it up. It was a letter addressed to her. It had a slight tear in the corner because a certain someone bit into it. Tohru opened it and there was a note in very fancy writing.

Dear Sharp Shooter-san,
I've been one of your fans for a long time, even before you it your name. I was wondering if you could meet me in the "Toffee café" near the supermarket. I wanted to speak with you.
Sincerely a fan

Tohru read the letter to herself quietly and her eyes widened at that last part.
'A fan wants to speak with me?!' She thought. Gale went over to her and snatched the letter out of her hand.

"What the-?! Hey!" She exclaimed.

Gale read over the note and grinned like an idiot.
"Ooooh someone's got the hots for you." He said.

"Shut up and give that back!" She ordered. She snatched the letter back and glared at the grinning Gale.

"What's that Tohru?" Saitama asked and pointed to the letter.

"Nothing gravely important." She responded.

"Someone's got a crush on the commander~" Gale said in a sing-song voice.
"What are you five?!" She exclaimed.

"A crush?" Saitama asked.
"Who is this person?" Genos asked suspiciously.
"A fan apparently." She responded reading over the letter. She thought for a minute, "Well I might as go meet this guy." She decided. Gale was giggling in the corner like an idiot but no one paid attention.

"It could be a trick." Genos said.
"It's a possibility, but I'm still going to confirm." She said and got her backpack.
"Later." She said and walked out the door. The three males decided to go off to do their own thing, and Genos still couldn't shake off this unknown feeling he had.

"Master, I'm going out." He said.
"Why?" Saitama asked.
"I need to reach the goal of high S-class. I have no time for slacking off." He said and walked out the door, leaving begin a confused Saitama.

Genos walked down the street to a secluded area. He had intentions of training but he still couldn't shake off this strange feeling. It was something about Tohru that made him feel this way. He walked with an air of frustration and confusion. He tried distracting himself through training and working but to no avail. After 10 minutes he just stopped and turned back into the city.
--------------------------

Tohru walked down the city streets until she stopped in front of the very café the letter mentioned.

"This should be the place." She mumbled and walked in. The place was pretty busy, not surprising considering it was 4:00 pm. She looked around and saw a person coming up to her. It was a male with brunette hair around her age.

"You must be the so called fan that sent me this letter." She said.

"Y-yes I wrote the letter, but I'm not actually a big fan of yours." He said. Tohru raise a brow, "Not a big fan? But-"