Chapter 33- Fair and Square

Saitama went ahead of the others and arrived at Fubuki's faction's place. They were discussing the current factions within the Heroes Association.

"Tank top Master's Tank top army, Atomic Samurai and his three disciples,  the alliance between the C-class groups, Amai Mask who has a number of fans and the Association on his side, Metal Knight rumored to have an Arsenal of robotic weapons, and finally the Blizzard group which had the largest number of members within the factions. This sums up the situation with the current factions." A man with a goatee dress in a suit explained.

"Out of all of these groups no other can work as efficient as ours. Under the direction of Miss Blizzard we corner monsters and defeat them accordingly. Do you should be grateful that Miss Blizzard wants you on her team." He said.

"Hey are you listening?!" He exclaimed when he noticed Saitama payed no attention whatsoever.

"He's playing video games under the desk." One man with bandages and iron on his knuckles said.

"This again? Come on aren't you tired of this already?" Saitama asked a little annoyed.

"Miss Blizzard, why are being so patient with this guy?" A women whispered to Fubuki.

"Maybe if we hang up on him we'd be able to beat him." One guy suggested.

"Impossible, he's strong, probably stronger than all of the B-class." She said.

"Saitama if we can't convince you to join how about a fair and square competition!" Fubuki then exclaimed.

"A competition?" Saitama asked.

"Yeah! The Blizzard group vs. the Saitama group, whoever loses has to do what the winner says." She said, oh this will end well.

"Bring in your members tomorrow and we'll decide how the winner will be chosen." Fubuki said and made her way to door.

"Wait there's no Saitama group." Saitama called to Fubuki.

"Well you could always come alone, not like I expected anything else with your reputation." She said arrogantly and then left.
-------------------------

Tohru was painting a new carving she made while Tod played with the wood shavings.

"And done." She said putting the brush down,

"Who's that for?" Genos asked from the kitchen.

"It's a secret." She said and grinned.
Saitama walked through the door and he breathed out a sigh while rubbing his temple.

"So how'd it go?" Tohru asked.

"She still wants me to join that group of hers. This time she offered a fair and square competition." He explained.

"Competition?" Both Genos and Tohru asked.

"She wants to face her group against mine. The loser has to follow the orders of the winner. The only problem is that I don't have a group." He said in his stoic voice.

"Well you have both Genos and me, does that count?" Tohru said.

"Master don't forget you have the aid of both Bang and King as well, both of them are S-class heroes." Genos said with a determined face.

'Well King isn't exactly a hero.' Tohru thought to herself. Tod nudged finger her and she pet him.

"Huh." Saitama mumbled.

"Master you should win this competition and then get the Blizzard group to follow your orders." Genos suggested.

"I don't know, all of this seems like a hassle." Saitama thought.