Chapter 13- Release the Beast

Somewhere in the wet streets there was a bicycle speeding off. Oh hey look, there goes Licenseless Rider.

"Licenseless Rider speaking I have now arrived in City J! What? an SOS from the evacuation center?! I'll head there immediately!" He yelled into his cellphone.

"Riding out of the Saddle! Justice Roar, ride like the wind! (Ride like the wind Bullseye!)" He yelled pedaling faster. He didn't even noticed that he dropped his cellphone.

"Oh, there's a cellphone on the ground." A stoic voice said.

"Hello Licenseless Rider! I said don't go over there you don't stand a chance! I know your the rank 1 C-class hero, but that thing defeated an S-class hero. Just stay away!" A voice spoke.

"Did you just say that an S-class hero was defeated?" Saitama asked.

"Huh, who are you?! Where'd Licenseless Rider go?!" The voice spoke  in a panic.

"You're from the Heroes Association?" He asked.

"That's right. Who are you?" The official asked.

"Saitama, I'm a hero." Saitama said.

"You have intentions of going after the monster too?!" The official asked surprised.

"Yeah, so can you give me the address? Hurry up it's raining." Saitama said simply. The voice stayed silent for a moment.

"Alright. The address is here, you should hurry because it's a Demon level disaster." The official said. Saitama ended the call and he looked towards the direction of the evacuation center.
-------------------
Tohru finally made it to the center and saw a horrifying sight. Heroes left and right were lying on the ground in their own blood. The Sea King's claws ripped through the body of a cyborg.

"Oh god! Jet nice guy got killed!" One of them screamed.
"Well he's not necessarily dead considering he's a cyborg." Another muttered. Even Class A hero Sneck was there. The heroes attempted to attack it but they were squished under the Sea King's fist. The crowd screamed in horror.

"We're doomed."

"Tch!" Tohru grit her teeth and did a bold move. She took out her pistols and shot the thing right in the head. It turned to Tohru's direction.

"Hey fish freak!" She yelled.

"Who is that?"
"Are you blind?! It's the new A class hero everyone's talking about."
"We're saved!"
The crowd started cheering for Tohru and she stood right in front of them.

"Are you stupid? You think your little bullets are going to kill me? Look at all these heroes I defeated." The Sea King said. Tohru breathed out.

Ba-bump.
Her eyes turned sharp and she dashed to the side.

"Fine then I'll fulfill your death wish!" The Sea King exclaimed. He swung his claws straight for her, but she jumped back. She felt his other hand come behind her and she did a backflip. She ran again and this time fired machine gun bullets. The bullets spun in the air and drilled tiny holes through his skin. It was actually pretty miraculously that her bullets cut through its thick skin, what were those things made of?

"You little?!" The Sea King aimed it's claws towards her. She shot one of her ropes to the roof and evaded. Gaining some leverage, she turned the dial to blue.

"Ice Shooter!"

She worked with coming up with move names, neat right?

Tohru's bullets froze the entirety of the Sea King's arm and it also burned causing him slight pain.

"You little Bitch!" He yelled. His arm cracked the ice and his arm, once again, swung towards her.