Chapter 25- Hero Fashion

A few weeks after the whole encounter and superhero name meeting, the trio had just a regular day to chill and relax. What better way to spend it than watching anime.

"Hold it right there! I won't let you do as you please."

"You are Yakimomonga!"

"What the hell kind of show is this? This is your recommendation?" Saitama asked.

On the other hand Tohru laughed, real hard, "What even is his costume?! Hahahaha! What the fuck is with the lemon on his head?!" She asked between her laughs and snorts.

"It makes him look really stupid." Saitama agreed, although he didn't show as much laughter as Tohru did.

"It's the most popular anime out there "Yakimomonga." It's not just popular among kids, but adults as well." King said.

"You serious? Something like this?" Saitama asked.

"Some people have really bad taste in anime these days." Tohru commented. (I mean offense to no one.)

"Don't judge a book by its cover, even though his weapon is a baked potato it has a wide variety of attacks. The plot becomes a roller coster at episode 4." King explained.

'That sounds familiar.' Tohru thought, but shook those thoughts off.

"Master." Genos spoke up and walked into the room.

"I picked up the suit you left to clean." Genos said. He held Saitama's yellow suit, which started sparkling.

"You went there? Oh, they are starting to sparkle." Saitama commented and picked up his suit.

"Well now you're ready." Tohru commented grinning.

"What's this about?" King asked.

"Well, one day we were walking down the street and then Saitama spotted this flyer. It said "Hero Costume Constest." And Saitama decided to enter." Tohru explained. Saitama showed him the exact flyer.

"Take a look." He said.

"Hero costume contest huh?" King mumbled looking over the flyer.

"You gonna join us King? They give out prize money." Saitama said.

"No, I don't wear a costume." King said simply.

"Saitama do you perhaps have nothing to do?" King asked.

"Yeah, you nailed it King." Tohru commented.

"Let's go!" Saitama commented and then headed out the door. The trio arrived to a big dome building. There was a mass of people there, much like the registration.

"Quite a crowd here." Saitama commented.

"Master, here's your registration ticket." Genos said. Tohru looked around a bit and noticed a little boy in his underwear sitting on the bench who seemed to be crying. Saitama also noticed this as well.

"What's wrong little dude? Why are your crying?" Tohru asked softly.

"Are you ok?" Saitama asked.

"They took them. They always pick on me at school because of how tacky my clothes look. Just now they took my clothes." The boy said and tears spilled.
Tohru took a cloth and wiped them; the boy accepted the gesture.

"That sucks. I can't stand bullies." Tohru said looking angry.

"I figured I could learn about dressing cool from the people here, but my ticket was in my jacket so I can't get in." He explained and then sniffed.
Saitama stayed silent and then started unzipping his suit. That sounds like a certain ice wizard.