Chapter 31- A little Visit

Now, we all know that Tohru spilled out half of her past in the last chapter, but let's cut back in time a bit. To the day where Garou attacked her, now it was in the evening where the wolf met a very powerful Egg in the city. First there was a fat, probably rich man walking in the city along with two beautiful women.

"Say is the Hero Association making a ton of money?" One of the women asked.

"Don't be silly, the only income the Association gets is from donations by us civilians. The money is used to preserve the peace in meaningful ways; it takes a lot you know." The man responded arrogantly. According to what he's saying he probably associates himself with the Heroes Association.

"So buying me this bag is also for the sake of peace?" One of the woman asked in a cheerful manner.

"Of course!" The man responded.
"And visiting our store counts too?" The women ask.

"All for the sake of peace." The man said.
"And because I'm an officer of the Heroes Association, going out with you girls counts as necessary expense. A fighter like me has to keep an eye out for young sprouts such as yourselves." He said. Both of the women just giggle thinking he was joking.

"Ah, how about I organize a meeting with you and Amai Mask." The man said.

Both of the girls expressions instantly brightened,
"Eh, really?" One of them asked excitingly.
"I'm his biggest fan!" The other said.

"Only if you kiss me on the cheek." The man said and pointed to his cheek. Then someone tapped him on the shoulder.

"Mind arranging me a meeting too?" A deep make voice said. The man turned and saw Garou kissing his fist.
"Here comes your kiss." Garou said. He then landed a hard punch on the man and left him there with his cheek swelling. The women started taking pictures, probably to post on social media.

Garou started walking away left in his thoughts.
"Ah, I finally found you." A stoic voice said. Garou turned around surprised and there was Saitama standing there in his bald glory.

'Who's this guy? Is he a hero too? I've never heard of him so he must be a nobody. This big shot thinks he can make a big name by confronting me?' Garou thought, he turned himself and aimed his strong karate chop on Saitama's shoulder. And like usual, nothing happened.

"What are you doing and who the hell are you? Are you trying to mug me?" Saitama asked staring at the man weirdly. Garou looked at the man in shock.

Saitama returned the karate chop on Garou's neck and landed a strong hit.
"I'm trying to shop so out of my way." He said simply. Garou fell hard on the ground and knocked out almost instantly. The last thing he saw was Saitama buying a wig at a party store. The next morning Garou woke up groaning and sleeping in trash.
----------------------------

Ok now move forward in time to the next morning after Tohru and Genos had their little moment, and when Saitama came back from the martial arts tournament. Tohru woke up kinda exhausted and got her things together.

'I wonder who Genos wants me to see.' Tohru thought.

After brushing her teeth, she put on her usual shorts and some over the knee socks, as well as high top shoes she bought and tight black tank top and threw on an open hooded flannel shirt (green and black in color) on top of it, folding the sleeves to her elbows. It's not her usual pilot outfit she wears, but it's nice to wear casual once in a while. She strapped on her pistols and tightened her goggles, and once she was satisfied she greeted the two males.

"Morning!" She greeted with a grin, and the two guys returned her greeting. She reached into her backpack and took out some cards and chocolates.

"Who are those for?" Saitama asked raising a brow at her.