Chapter 27- The Wolf Strikes

The day after the Association had gotten the report of the incident and immediately had a search group of heroes looking out for the hero Hunter.

"I heard that Tank top Master became a victim of the "Hero hunt" he and his underlings were all sent to the hospital." One of the heroes said.

"An S-class like him?!"

"Yeah, and he got Liscenseless Rider too, so he doesn't care if you're S or C class."

"Guys don't be scared! This is just a clown on a so called Hero hunt." A hero with a big nose exclaimed.

"Don't you get it this could be our chance to the top I mean he's just a human." He added.

"But apparently this is Silver Fang's disciple we're talking about." One of them pointed out.

"So? I practiced some martial arts of my own. If he throws a punch I'll just do this." He said. Then he started throwing makeshift punches around. One of the punches he threw behind got caught and there was Garou giving them one hell of a glare.
--------------------------

Meanwhile, in the the Heroes Association hospital, Saitama was paying a few people a visit.

"Thanks for visiting, you didn't have to though, but I'm happy anyway Mr. Saitama." Liscenseless Rider said; he was in bed covered in a bunch of bandages.

"Yo, I'll put the bananas here." Saitama said. He placed them on the desk and started eating one of them.

"I heard this on the Association news so I came here. Just one monster took down a dozen heroes huh?" He asked.

"You're still alive so have a banana." He added and handed him one.

"I know he's ranked as a monster, but he's human." Liscenseless Rider said.

"Human?" Saitama muttered.

"He was strong, scary strong." Liscenseless Rider said.

"Compare that to fighting a real monster, which one's stronger?" Saitama asked.

"The Deepsea King certainly was a string monster, but this was...different. I was on the receiving end, but I could still tell. What's it called?" Liscenseless Rider explained.

"It's technique. He practices martial arts of the highest grade." A voice said. The curtains pulled back and there was Tank top Master.

"Quite a demon Silver Fang has raised." He mumbled.

"Hey who's that he just bumped into our conversation?" Saitama asked Liscenseless Rider.

"That's S-class, Tank top Master." Liscenseless Rider responded.

"Oh yeah, on the news, the guy who got his ass kicked the hardest." Saitama commented, burn right there Tank top.

"At least mention that I didn't go down without a fight!" Tank top Master yelled.

"But that guy...caught me offguard. His martial arts are going to be quite the problem. Even though I've taken down dozens of monsters.." He trailed off clearly being slightly disappointed in himself.

"Here have a banana." Saitama offered.
"So tell me everything and don't leave out any details." Saitama said.
------------------------

Just outside near the park, Tohru walked along the sidewalk and sighed.
"I'm sooo bored. Both Saitama and Genos have gone out and I'm left home alone. Maybe I should've gone with Saitama to the hospital and see Liscenseless Rider." She said to herself and folded her arms behind her head. She walked into the park occupying her thoughts and spotted two boys.