Mission Chocolate (Valentine's Special 1)

Ah Valentine's Day, a day of love, giving chocolate, and spending time with that special someone. Unless you don't have a special someone then friends work just fine. That's what Tohru was doing at the moment. She was currently in the supermarket, you probably know why.

"Ok, chocolate mix. This should work fine." She said reading the box. She bought the package and made a beeline for Saitama's apartment. She went through the door and was greeted by the two males and a very happy fox.

"Hi guys." She said casually hiding the mix behind her back.

"Yo, where'd you go?" Saitama asked and his eyes diverted from the television.

"Oh, uh, I-" She started, but got cut off from a loud noise outside the building. The three made their way outside and saw the delivery drone leaving the area. There was a package standing right outside the building.

"What could this be?" Genos asked. The three went back inside and opened the package. Inside were a bunch of cards and chocolate and a whole lotta pink.

"People must've sent us Valentine's, aw that's sweet." Tohru said and started picking out those addressed to her. Like with the fanmail, Genos got the most. The cards even had confessions written on them that he ignored. Tohru had quite a few herself. Unfortunately for Saitama, his didn't exists, not a single Valentine. He even checked the box three times, but nope.

Tohru patted his shoulder, "There's no need to fret about the Valentine's they are not the most important thing in the world." She said and showed her grin.

"It still would've been nice to get free chocolate." Saitama said.

"Master I would be more-"

"Not from you." Saitama cut Genos off.

"Oh yeah. Egghead, I saw a sign that said the supermarket was having a sale today." Tohru said.

"Today?!" Saitama exclaimed and jumped up.

"Must be a Valentine's thing." She said simply and then shrugged. He went and changed into his usual hoodie and then sped out the door leaving the two teens behind.

"Alright he's gone." Tohru said excitingly.

"Why are you happy about that?" Genos asked.

"So the surprise wouldn't get ruined." Tohru said, which made Genos a lot more curious.

"Genos let me introduce you to my plan, which I call Mission Chocolate." Tohru said in an authoritative voice. She whipped out her own little journal from her backpack.

"I kinda figured Saitama wouldn't get any Valentine's gifts from the fans, so I decided to make one, a big one. We're going to make a life sized chocolate sculpture of Saitama. I've also contacted some colleagues that could help, and King's going to keep Saitama busy." She explained. Genos read over her plans and his eyes widened in awe.

"Tohru this is a genius plan." He commented.

"Yeah I know." She replied and then grinned. A knock then sounded and Tohru opened the door. There stood Gale holding a hear shaped box and the Elvis song "Love me Tender" playing from his phone.

"For you little lady." He said and then smirked. His little act made Tohru want to gag, but she accepted his gesture.

"Thanks, but why Elvis in the background?" She asked.

"Can't argue against the classics." He said and made his way inside.

" 'Sup Genos." Gale greeted and Genos acknowledged him with his glare face.