Chapter 32- Tod

"Hey we're...home?" Tohru stopped and looked around.
"Master?" Genos asked not seeing the bald head.
"He probably went to the hospital." Tohru said. She shrugged and went into her room with the plastic bag, while Genos went into the kitchen. Now I could go on about Tohru's secret project, but she always insisted on keeping that secret. So a few hours later Saitama came home, and Tohru was finishing up her thing.

"Yo Genos, where's Tohru?" Saitama asked.
"She's been in her room since we've gotten home." He said looking at her door. All of a sudden Tohru popped through the door again grinning like an idiot with her backpack hanging from her shoulder.

"Oh good Eggehead's home, which means I can reveal my secret." She said and it made both of the males curious. She grinned and pulled three objects, they were all painted wood carvings; one a dog, one an eagle, and one a nightingale. Both of the males looks at her with confusion.

"I made them, see the little dog is for Genos, the bald eagle is for Saitama, and the little nightingale is mine. You two can probably guess why." She said.
"Are you making fun of my baldness again." Saitama asked a little annoyed and twitched his eyebrow.

"No," Tohru rolled her eyes, "Ok maybe, but that's not the main reason. See these are charms I made, the bald eagle is America's national bird and a symbol it's both strong and independent, and it protects from evil like you." She said, which made Saitama blink.

"And Genos I once told you that the dog is both strong and loyal." She said.

"Not that I don't appreciate this, but why?" Saitama asked.

"Because I wanted to, it's time I pay you back for those times you helped me. Now more then ever so consider these luck." She said and glanced at her bent knees.

"And before you say anything I wanted to do this. It took hours to carve and paint." She said and then grinned. Both of the males took the charms and a sense of flattery washed over them. They haven't felt this...warmth per say in the longest while. They observed their charms and saw all the hard work put into it. They were convinced that they found someone who truly cared. She could see the small smiles on their faces and praised herself.

'Thank god it took me a few hours and only 15 or so cuts on my hand to finish this.' She thought and rubbed her fingers together. Suddenly there was some weird movement coming from her backpack because it started wiggling and moving slightly on the ground. All three of them halted and glanced at it. Genos got on his defensive while Saitama just raised his eyebrow.

"Uh Tohru, is your backpack possessed?" He asked.

"I don't know." She mumbled and opened the pack slightly. A little yip was heard and out popped a baby red fox in a pop goes the weasel fashion. They stood still for a few seconds Tohru gleamed while the other two looked at it with a WTF face.

"Oh my god, how'd you get in there?" She asked like talking to puppy, well she technically is, and scratched its ear. It thumped its feet and wagged its tail like an actual puppy and she gushed.

"What the actual fuck? How'd a fox get in your backpack?" Saitama asked.

"It probably crawled in while you left your backpack lying in the city. Although I don't know why a fox would be wandering in the city." Genos said and went into thought.

"It was probably asleep so I didn't notice it earlier." She commented.

"I want to keep it." Tohru said like a child.

"No." Saitama demanded.

"But it's cute." Tohru exclaimed. She set it down and it started to sniff around and nip at her backpack.
"And it's wild. Return that thing to where it belongs." Saitama pointed out, Tohru just looked at him with pleading face.