Chapter 7- Bad Guy Hunting and Lots of Training

The next morning, the gunslinger girl and egg were staring dumfounded at the blond cyborg with the ginormous backpack in the doorway. It was a few moments before Tohru spoke up,

"Dude, what up with the huge ass backpack?" She asked pointing to it.

'How is he even standing?!' Saitama thought astonished. Genos dropped the bag and it made a big "thud" sound.

"You mind if I stay here?" He asked.
"No way in hell." Saitama said staring at him.

"Come on Egg-" Tohru started, but was cut off by Genos slamming a big wad of money onto the table. Tohru looked at it wide-eyed and her jaw dropped. Same with Saitama.

"I'll pay rent." He said.
"Whoa baby! That's a crapton of money!" She exclaimed.
"Did you pack your toothbrush?" Saitama asked. That's a sure sign that Genos is staying.

"Yeah! Looks like we're roomies now." Tohru said grinning. She ran up and grabbed his hand.

"Come on you can settle in my room for the time being." She said; Genos was caught offguard and she pulled the cyborg into the apartment, along with his huge ass bag. They came out again and Gebos started writing things into a book.

"What are you writing?" Saitama asked.
"It's a diary of all your teachings Master." Genos said still writing. Tohru paused her game and peered over his shoulder; she saw the writings of what happened the past few days.

Saitama pinched the bridge of his nose.
'Aw crap! I don't have a single thing I could teach this guy. If he ever finds out it will look like I'm tricking him and it'll become really awkward. Think Saitama! Things like training safety or something. Gah, but the only thing that comes to mind is muscle training. He won't accept the fact that that's all I ever did.' Saitama thought desperately. While Saitama was in his thoughts about what he should teach the cyborg, Genos spoke up.

"Hey Master, they explained something interesting at the seminar. C-class heroes that are inactive for more than a week will be exempted from the Registry. Will you be alright Master?" Genos said. The air grew silent and Tohru's attention diverted to her game to a silent Saitama.

"They said that?!" Saitama exclaimed in a surprised manner.

"Yes, it's because of the high number of members and C-class' low standards, they get rid of those that haven't done anything." Genos explained.

"B-but, I watched the news everyday and I haven't seen anything." Saitama said desperately.

"The news only shows major news dude. You know like monsters, terrorists, and stuff like that." Tohru said.

"You fought many high level monsters and strong men so you don't know; but C-class heroes only take care of minor troubles muggers, purse snatchers, and things of that nature. Many are under a lot of pressure because they have to keep looking for heroic deeds. They end up looking for a career change because of that. It's like a salaryman heading into the buisness world, (sound familiar) you don't get noticed if you don't do valued work." Genos explained. Saitama was getting even more ramped up. He started sweating bullets and his nerves were in overdrive.

He dropped his manga, "This is no time to be reading manga!" He exclaimed changing into his hero suit.

"Your going?" Genos asked getting up from his place.

"I'm coming with!" Tohru exclaimed jumping up.

"Oh no you two don't! This is my job. Besides you two are already a high rank. I'll go unrecognized!" Saitama yelled heading for the door.

"Aww boooo!" Tohru said putting up a thumbs down.
"But I'm your student." Genos persisted.

"Listen up Genos!" Saitama said with a serious face.
"My initial great will is what lead me to start my muscle training, and now I'm more powerful than I was back then. With you as a cyborg, you don't have any connection to the strength you forged. If you switch that feeling, you could become much stronger. It's training with a power and technical side. For that aim for the top 10 S class. That's your training." He said. Tohru shook her head.