Chapter 21

Luna's POV

I slowly eat the sandwich. When I get halfway through, I hand the sandwich to him. I wasn't full, but I knew he was hungry.

"Luna, eat it. I'm not hungry."

I give him a look, telling him I'm not dumb. He then takes it and eats the rest in two bites. He then grabs me by the arm and practically drags me upstairs. I then freeze, about to get a vision. A lot of rogues had been building up around the packs in the northern area. There was a possibility of a war.

After I come to, Tanner looks at me with a worried expression. I nudge him out of the way and run to our room, grabbing my phone. I dial up the alpha I know I can trust to get the word out. His name is Alpha Braxton.

He picks up on the second ring. "Hey Lun. What's up?"

"A bunch of rogues have been building up around your territory and the neighboring ones. Please get the word out. There is a possibility they will start a war. I will keep you updated."

"Got it Lun. I'm on it."

I soon hang up and Tanner is looking at me weirdly.

"Sorry. I had a vision of a bunch of rogues near Alpha Braxton's territory and the surrounding ones. I had to let him know right away." He nods and sits down on the bed. I sit down next to him, thinking how weird it is. I haven't had a vision in a while. I guess I have been a bit distracted, and the vision made me realize it. Maybe everything is somewhat settling down. It will for a while sometimes, and then start back up.

Tanner turns and looks at me. He brings his hands up, cupping my face.

"Tanner?"

"I love you so much Lun." He then kisses me passionately. I try to pull back, knowing I may not be able to stop myself in a little bit. He pulls me onto his lap, making me straddle him. Kissing him back, he then kisses me lightly and moves down to my neck. I try holding back a moan, but it comes out anyways. I could feel him grinning against my neck. He then pulls back and just looks at me.

"Tanner?"

He frowns and then sits me down on the bed, leaving the room quickly. What the heck was that? Why did he just leave me after doing that? I try to mind link him, but he has me completely blocked. I hat it when he does this so much, and he knows I do too.

I guess I can understand if he was trying to get control of his wolf, but still. He was the one that kissed me! I go out the door and try finding him. I looked in his office, and everywhere else I know he would go. The only other place I can think of, is the place he told me about with the waterfall. The only problem there, is that he hasn't showed me the place yet.

I let out a small scream and hit the wall beside me, hurting my hand in the process. You see Tanner? This is why we don't hit walls out of anger. I hold my hand and see a small bruise forming. It was nothing big though. Just then, Esther walks in.

"Hey, have you seen Tanner?"

"Not for a while Sweetie. Why?"

"We were... um... kissing, and then he just ran out of the room."

She looks at me with sympathy clear in her eyes. "Oh honey, he probably was just afraid of losing control of his wolf. You are going into heat and everything. With this, his wolf will want to get out more, and most times will win. That is probably why he left."

"I figured that is why. It just really made me mad that he did that, then blocked me out completely. I just wanted an explanation."

"I know. This week is going to be a very hard time for you two."