Chapter 26

Luna's POV

I was in complete shock. This was Ashton's brother? They looked absolutely nothing alike. He noticed my shocked expression. "Half brother." He told me, almost as if he was reassuring me or something. I nod slightly.

"Oh come on brother. We grew up together and you didn't even know I was your half brother until mom and dad died in that rogue attack."

"You told them who my mate was and now they are using her as leverage. They made me disobey my own alpha. They made me kidnap my alpha's mate."

His half brother just smirked at that. Ashton went to lunge at him, but Ryder went in between them and held up his hand to Ashton.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Ashton. Remember, we still have your mate."

He stops and turns around, taking deep breaths and starts pulling at his hair. I finally speak up, getting my headache somewhat under control. I think he finally realized that I couldn't unblock him.

"Just give him his mate. You got me and that's what you wanted. You made a promise to him and you need to uphold it. Besides, I have never known you to not keep your word."

He glares at me but snaps his fingers. Two men walk out with a girl around my age. She had dark brown hair and brown eyes. She was about 5'4''. I looked a both of them and smiled. They were so cute for each other. The two guys let her go and she runs over to Ashton, hugging him. He wraps his arms around her and I look away, feeling a pang of hurt. I missed Tanner and the way he would hug me.

Ryder notices my expression and smirks at me. I glare back at him and his smirk only grew.

"Luna, this man will be your roommate for a while." I look over at the man he was gesturing to and it was Ashton's half brother. He had a huge smile on his face and I glared at him too. He puts a hand out, waiting for me to shake it, but I just cross my arms over my chest. He looks over at Ryder and Ryder nods.

The man grabs my arm and pulls me into him. I try to wiggle out of his grip and he smirks down at me. "My name's Jack baby." He whispers in my ear. I try to get away, pushing at his chest and he chuckles. "I'm definitely going to have fun with you."

Looking over at Ryder, he smirks at me. He then reaches into his pocket and hands Jack a syringe with something in it. "You might need this." Jack smiles and grabs it, picking me up slightly to carry me back to his room. "Oh, and Luna. You can unblock him now."

As soon as he says that I do just that.

"Luna, oh my gosh. Are you okay? Please tell me you're okay. Have they hurt you? Have they done anything to you? I swear, when I get a hold of Ryder, I will kill him. Him and Ashton too."

"Hey! Shut up and let me answer you. I am okay as of right now. I am stuck with this guy right now though. He is Ashton's half brother. I hate him. I think they have something planned, but I don't know what it is. They haven't done anything to me yet. You can kill Ryder, but don't you dare touch Ashton. They had his mate. That is why he did this. He didn't want to though."

"I don't care if he didn't want to."

"Shush! What would you of done if they said grab someone and take them to you, or we kill your mate?"

He sighs and I know he finally understands. "Fine. I won't hurt him or anything. Why are you with his half brother though. Is he touching you?"

"Good. And I have know idea. He is touching me, but not in a sexual way. I don't think he won't though."

He growled and I wanted to calm him down, but I knew I couldn't with him being so far away. I wanted to hug him. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a door slam shut. I look around and notice I am in a room. I wiggle some more and he just smirks down at me. He lets me go and I push him away and into the door. I quickly run to the door at the other side of the room and close it, locking it behind me. It was a small bathroom with no windows.