Chapter 32

I look at Tanner like he is crazy.

"What the heck do you mean Tanner? How the heck would you even know that? We just mated last night!"

I blushed slightly at that last part, but it was true. He turns to me and smirks slightly at that last part. Going up to me, he brings me into his chest and hugs me. I look up at him and he smiles down at me.

"Um. I don't know if our equipment can detect if she is pregnant this early. You'll have to wait at least a week." Tanner nods and walks out and leads us to our room. Leaning down, he puts his mouth near my ear.

"I know you're pregnant."

"And how do you know that?"

"I'm an alpha. I think I would know when my child is growing inside of my mate."

I blush a deep red and I could almost see the huge smirk on his face. Walking away quickly, I go into the kitchen. Looking in the fridge, I turn around to see Tanner standing there.

"Make me some food."

"Well, aren't you demanding today."

"Yes I am."

He laughs and looks around, then he smiles. "How about we make some homemade pizza?"

I smile and nod my head, sitting down on a chair. He looks at me weird and I start to get annoyed at him staring.

"What?"

"I'm just so happy. I'm going to be a father!" He smiles and lifts me up, spinning me around. I laugh and when he puts me down, he runs around the kitchen trying to find everything he needs for the pizza. I just smile at him. When he got everything, he stares at me with a weird expression.

"What now?"

"Aren't you going to help me make it?"

I smile and jump off the chair. Rolling my eyes at him, I say "I guess."

We begin to make the pizza and he ended up accidently puffing flour in my face. He began to laugh, so the only logical thing to do was throw a handful of flour back at him. We kept at it, neither one of us backing down. By the time we were finished, we had eggs, flour, pizza sauce, and cheese all over us and the kitchen. I go to aim another handful of cheese at his head, and he finally puts his hands up in surrender.

"Ha! I win!"

He just rolls his eyes and shakes his head.   "Only this once."

"We'll see about that." He growls playfully and I lunge at him. He goes to turn around and I jump on his back, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Putting my hands on his chest, I shock him very lightly. He grunts.

"No fair."

"Who says this is fair." While I am saying that, I realize that my powers were back. I could shock people again. I squeal and burry my face in the crook of his neck. He groans and I wonder what he is groaning about.

"Luna, you know my ears are sensitive when you do that so close. My hearing is stronger than most."

I giggle a bit. "Sorry."

"Now what was that for?"

"I got my powers back!"

He sits me down and turns around to look at me. He had a confused look on his face and I sighed, knowing he had no idea what I was talking about.

"When they knocked me out, there was something in the drug that made my powers subdue so that I couldn't use them. I haven't been able to until just now."