It's Alright. Probably.

Sean sat with his head in his hands at his desk, waiting for that Skype call from Mark. It's been weeks since they've played a game together on or off camera for weeks, and Sean was wondering what was going on over there in America.

One night, around two AM, Sean received a Skype call, the sound buzzing in his ears. He sat straight up out of bed and looked around his room.

Signe's stuff was still sitting there on his dresser from a couple weeks ago. She had yet to take all her possessions from the apartment since they'd broken up and she moved away.

The whole matter was based upon Sean's sexuality, believe it or not, but they hadn't left their relationship on an off note. Signe decided that since Sean hadn't even known himself where he stood, she would give him a lot of time to work it out; and he was still unsure of who he was.

Sean threw on his baggy sweatpants and flung himself in his chair, swiveling around to see that Mark had called. He hadn't gotten there in time to answer it.

Sean decided to quickly call back, Mark couldn't have already gone to bed. It was only 9 PM in America.  As soon as Sean called Mark, he picked up.

He was a wreck. His blue hair strung out, it looked like he hadn't showered in days, his face was red, like he'd been crying.

"Mark, what's happened, what's wrong?" Sean tried to ask him, and Mark would try to answer, but he couldn't get a word out. He was crying too hard.

"You're gonna make me cry, Mark. So just... Stop crying and tell me what's up." Just the sight of Mark breaking down tore Sean to pieces. He was trying to hold back tears of his own.

"My girlfriend, sh-she... She broke up with me... And... And... God," Mark looked up and started to smile. He chuckled a little bit, tears still running down his face.

"You must think I'm a- a big baby, huh?" Mark looked back down at the camera. Sean was sitting there, hugging his legs, watching Mark. Sean wiped his eyes on his sleeves and sniffed.

"Nononono. I don't know why she would... Leave a guy like you."

"I do. I'm insensitive or too sensitive, selfish, unintelligent. I could have been an engineer, Sean!" Mark had a look of anger upon his tear-stained face. He had stopped crying, and was instead filled with rage.

"You're none of those things! You're the sweetest, most charming, most intelligent, amazing, beautiful, softy. If she can't see that, she's not worth your time. Don't listen to those people, Mark. Just be you, and if anyone doesn't like it, they'll have to talk to me." Mark sniffled and looked up at Sean, blue eyes meeting brown ones. Mark blew a raspberry.

"No... I'm not like that."

"You are. I will personally swim over to America to give you a hug. Now high five your camera." Sean commanded Mark.

"High fi... What?"

"Just high five your camera. It's the best thing I can give you right now." Mark smiled and chuckled at Sean, raising his hand.

"On three. Three,-" Mark gave the camera a high five. Sean just stared at Mark for a couple seconds.

"What?" Sean screamed, leaning back in his chair and throwing his hands in the air. Mark just giggled like a schoolgirl.

"You said on tree, so I gave you a high five on tree!" Mark stressed the word 'three', mocking Sean.

"Well, I'm glad you feel better..."