I Don't Dance

I'm sorry if this one shot has grammatical errors or misspellings, I'm feeling tired at the moment.

•••

The floor was bright with the lights that dangled loosely from the ceiling while couples of all ages danced across the room. Once in a while dipping one another and the older couples taking dates to secluded spots to have some alone time.

"It'll be fun!" Mark reached his hand out to the man sitting at the booth eating the food he'd ordered half an hour ago and finally decided to eat.

"I'm a bit busy now, come back later." Mark rolled his eyes and gave Sean a disapproving look.

"Nope. Put that beer down, you're getting off your ass and dancing with me." Mark demanded, throwing his foot down and causing the people around him to look to the dance floor. They couldn't exactly find out who'd made that whiny noise and who was stomping like an angry child.

"But I can't dance. I'll step all over your feet." Sean scoffed. "I can barely walk behind someone without making them step out of their shoes!" Mark took Sean's hand and pulled him up, leading him into the crowded dance floor.

The music was soft, a nice difference from the childish moan the goers of the establishment heard seconds before. Couples wrapped in an embrace with one another as they danced around the room, throwing looks to one another.

Sean looked at Mark, who was waiting with his hands already on Sean's hips, but he hadn't noticed. The Irishman wrapped his arms around Mark's neck and let his head rest on Mark's chest.

"I'm gonna apologize in advance if I step on you." Sean whispered. Mark shook his head.

"If anyone's gonna do the steppin' it's gonna be me. I'm gonna apologize when I'm laying on top of you." Sean chuckled. A few comfortable minutes passed of the two gently stepping about the room. Mark began getting frisky, running his palms down Sean's thighs.

"Mark, not tonight." Sean whispered.

"I'm sorry." Sean cuddled into the older's chest as Mark pulled his hands back up around his boyfriend's waist.

"Sh. Don't say anything." Mark began to run his hands up and down Sean's back, making the smaller's eyes grow droopy and tired. He tried to mumble a 'Stop it,' but all that came out was a quiet groan and heavy breathing.

"Someone's tired. Wanna go home?" Mark whispered, earning a small nod from Sean. The muscular man scooped Sean up effortlessly in his arms and left some money on the table to cover for the bill and tip of their dinner.