My Letter To You

Even though we are both stubborn and childish, we still care enough to stay around for one another. We're like Christmas, for example. You, are green. I, am red. That will change soon, because I'm letting my hair grow out. You wouldn't know, though. You've been gone, and I don't know exactly where you're at. I hope to see you again, and soon. Looking at my hair just makes me miss you even more.

Without you here in my arms, I feel empty. I feel like I have no purpose. I won't be killing myself anytime soon, because I know you won't be pleased with me. So I'm gonna sit here at my desk and write you this letter. I don't know if it'll ever reach your beautiful hands, but it's worth a try.

I don't know who or where to address it to. Do I address it to you without a place? Do I address it to the cemetery across town? I don't know. I hope these little drops of tears aren't smudging the paper to the point of it being unreadable. I want you to see this and be happy, like before you left.

I don't know why you left us. You have such a good life here. We have so much fun making morning coffee in the kitchen in just shirts and boxers, watching tv on the couch all day, ordering take away even though we know it isn't good for our bodies, making videos, meeting fans (By the way, they miss you as well. They've been sending me emails and comments about you to cheer me up.), everything.

I know they dreaded to see this day come. The day the internet was silent. YouTube even had a celebration in your honor, baby. Everyone talked about you and how loud you always are in your videos. But we didn't just talk about your career. We talked about you as a person. A personality. A loudmouth. An amazing, life-saving loudmouth. It's not a bad thing, definitely not, it just means you make your voice heard.

I'll stop babbling now so you can get on with yourself. I just hope I get to see you again someday. In the same light, a beautiful person with a beautiful mind. I love you Sean.

-Markimoo