Swimming In The Rain

Read the little note above in the media! :) (and yes, i did crop Jack onto that background)

It was a boring Saturday afternoon in California and the sun was nowhere to be seen. Mark and Sean were huddled inside on the couch watching Netflix as the rain splattered the patio door.

"I have an idea." Mark suddenly spoke, shaking Sean from his drowsiness. He rubbed his eyes.

"What is it babe?"

"We could go outside and swim." Sean looked up at Mark with a skeptical look on his face.

"Mark, come on, it's all gloomy. Outside sucks right now."

"It sucks with all the heat all the time. It barely ever rains and when it does, it pisspours. It'll be fun!" Mark stood up and started into their bedroom, not waiting for a response from his boyfriend.

"You'd better not be-" Sean was cut off from his sentence as he saw Mark walk back into the living room wearing his trunks.

"You were saying?" Mark bent over the back of the couch and looked at his blanket-clad lover. Sean hid his face.

"Dammit, I'll go change." Mark laughed as Sean stood and trudged away in defeat. He came back in his trunks, crossing his arms over his chest. Mark approached him and uncrossed his arms to hold his hand.

"D'you think the water'll be cold?" Sean asked. Mark slid open the door and stepped out into the rain.

"Probably. But you'll get used to it. Better time now than ever, right?" Mark let go of Sean's hand and did a cannonball into the pool.

The water reached over the sides and splashed Sean's legs and stomach. He rolled his eyes as he sat on the edge of the pool with his feet in the water. Mark swam up beside him and held on to his calves.

"The water feels nice. It'll feel even better once you're in." Mark stated, tugging on Sean's trunks. He scoffed and slowly slid into the water, letting it take him and surround his body.

"Fuhuck, it's cold!" Sean stuttered. Mark wrapped his arms around Sean's waist and held him up on his knee. He pushed the hair out of Sean's eyes as the rain pelted down on the two.

"You'll get used to it fast." Mark comforted, pulling Sean closer to his chest. He nodded.

"It's kind of better now..." Sean mumbled, resting his head against Mark's chest. He was entranced with the drops of rain that were falling down Mark's chin, tapping them every couple seconds.

"Can we just stay here?" He asked. Mark nodded.

"Mhm. I just don't want to stay in here till we shrivel up like prunes."

Half an hour later, it had stopped pisspouring, but was now instead gently drizzling. Both men were still in the pool, but having little competitions of "Who can hold their breath longer?" or "Who can make the biggest splash?"

"Mine was totally bigger! You're just saying that because you're stubborn and won the breath contest." Mark pouted, crossing his arms and sitting on the steps.

"I have a lot of practice when I have to suck your dick!" Sean recoiled, pumping his fist gently in the air to signify his comeback. Mark rolled his eyes and splashed water in his boyfriend's face.

"Oh please. Com'ere, my little Irish potato." Mark reached out to Sean as he swam near him. Sean happily floated into Mark's awaiting arms and kissed his chin.

"I love you so much." He mumbled, pushing his face into Mark's chest.

"I love you too, my baby."