Extremely Competitive

"Alright, grab a mic." Mark picked a microphone up and threw it to Arin on the couch, who tossed it to Danny.

"Wanna rap, Arin?" Mark asked the Game Grump, shoving a microphone in his face.

"Nah. You guys are gonna sing girly songs that are too afraid to rap." Arin complained, sprawling out on the couch and relaxing.

"If you say so." Mark shrugged and threw the unused mic across the room, the batteries falling out and Mark not caring to check if it was damaged.

"Come on Arin! You can dance or something!" Danny tried to convince his fellow Grump, but Arin only blew him a raspberry and turned over, throwing a pillow at Danny. He dodged it.

"I can fit through a teeny tiny crack, Arin. You know this. Alright Mark, what song are we singing today?" Dan asked, turning his attention to the raven-haired man.

"How about...-" Just as Mark was about to answer, Sean burst through the door and onto the couch, falling over the back of the it and on top of Arin. Arin laughed at the Irishman's shenanigans.

"Sing Can You Feel The Love Tonight!!" Sean yelled, getting off of Arin and jumping excitedly in place. Mark giggled at his boyfriend, pulling him over by the shoulder and planting a kiss on his forehead, fluffing Sean's hair before letting him go.

"Will do for my Seanipoo." Sean giggled and slid over to the unused mic and carefully looked it over for dents in the plastic.

It had no major dents, so he gathered the batteries and put them back into the remote. He turned it on, hearing a ding from the tv.

"So we have a player three?" Danny asked Sean, who walked over beside Mark and nudged him.

"Oh yes, my friend." Mark pointed to the set of drums in the corner. Sean immediately threw the microphone over his shoulder, throwing Danny into a fit of giggles.

Sean pulled the drum set into the middle of Dan and Mark. He then searched the room for the drumsticks, but had no luck in finding them. Little did he know, Arin had stuck them between the couch cushions in an earlier recording of the Game Grumps to get them out of the way.

~

"We can't really sing Can You Feel The Love, there's not a drum position in it." Mark informed his boyfriend as he sat on the swivel stool behind the drum set.

"Well pick a song that does, yeh doofus." Sean mocked Mark, twirling the drumsticks between his fingers. Mark only gave an eye roll and started flipping through songs.

"Ooh, ooh! There's my outro song!" Sean almost jumped over the set to point at the song, Mark giggling like a little girl.

"There's no real vocal parts in your outro, though."

"Does it look like I care?"

"...Uh, not really. You wanna go solo?" Sean nodded excitedly.

"Alright. Lemme set it up." Mark selected the song, setting it on the hardest difficulty. Mark gave his partner a smirk and sat down on the couch by Danny and Arin, who had been talking about Mario Maker.

To Mark's surprise the more intricate the song became, the better Sean would do. There were little drum solos here and there, which added to his performance grade. By the middle of the session, he had the performance bar filled up.