New One Shot Book + Important News {AN}

Hey guys. I've got some news.

So, lately, I just haven't been in the mood to write any one shots for this book or write more chapters for my other stories and yes, I'm sorry for that. I promised to deliver and I feel like I never did.

I've been out of the swing of things since school started. I haven't had time to watch Mark, Jack, Felix, etc. and when I had time, I didn't feel it. I didn't feel what they'd sparked in me over the summer and in the years past.

So, with that being said, I'm leaving the YouTube fandom. I may still watch them sometimes, but not really mess around with the fandoms. Yeah, they've changed my life, and I still wish I could meet the people that have done that, but it's just not for me anymore. I'm moving on, I'm going to be fourteen in just ten days. I've been watching them since 2008 and honestly, it's gotten a bit boring.

I think I'll discontinue this book unless I ever want to write in it again. Same with Tough Shit. I hope you guys understand.

In other news, I've joined some other fandoms you may be interested in. If anybody has heard of the tv series Sherlock, I've got a Johnlock book in the making. The show is pretty much a current-day Sherlock story with Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, and other amazing actors. It's the best show I've seen in a while and I recommend you watch it.

I've also joined The 100's fandom and I'm still looking for more to join and make friends in. So if you're into Sherlock or The 100, DM me on my Instagram (notreallyimpressive) and tell me you're from Wattpad.

Well, that's all I had planned to say. I hope you guys understand my decision. Don't forget that I love you and you're amazing. Thank you so much for reading this book. It's been a journey, hasn't it?

I'll see you guys later.