Legend of Jack

"Hey! Listen!" The little fairy squealed. It's voice was irritatingly high pitched and annoying, but Jack didn't mind him.

"What is it Mark?" Jack asked. Mark didn't talk often, and when he did he had something important to say or something extremely  unrelated to the topic.

"There's an octorock in your way. Slap it with your Grand Sword!" Mark's wings fluttered as he punched at the air with his tiny fists. Jack laughed.

"Navi, that's the wrong game."

"Link, that's the wrong universe." Jack let out a small smile as he unsheathed the Master Sword.

"Ah, you got me." Jack poked at the approaching squid-like enemy. It began to shoot rocks out of its snout, rapid firing.

"Shite! Mark, help me out!" Jack commanded, half expecting Mark to whiz to his side and help him out wth some magical spell or whatever little fairies did. Mark didn't whiz to Jack's side.

"You can handle this, Jackaboy. I believe in you." Mark fluttered to the ground and played with blades of grass half his size. Jack gave an exasperated sigh and plunged the Master Sword into the octorock, killing it.

"Thanks for your help," Jack mumbled quietly. "I appreciate your lack of motivation, too." He said the last bit quieter than the first bit. Mark's head whipped around and looked up at Jack with wide eyes. Jack was now standing over the small fairy boy putting his sword back in his sheath, slicing some patches of grass as he drug the blade along the ground.

"Whud you just say tuh me?" Mark ran his words together, his voice becoming higher pitched as he spoke.

"Nothing, nothing."