signs that are secretly jealous of eachother:

[tumblr]

Aries & Scorpio: Aries craves the mystery and allure that Scorpio holds. Aries is so brash and bold and impulsive, they're an open book. However, those same qualities are what Scorpio admires. Scorpio wishes they were able to be as open, to not hold so many secrets. To be accepted for who they are, not their mask.

Taurus & Sagittarius: Taurus is jealous of Sagittarius' optimism. They want to be as carefree and adventurous as Sagittarius. Meanwhile, Sagittarius yearns for a sense of self control, to play it safe for once.

Gemini & Capricorn: Gemini admires the way Capricorn is so diligent and focused. Capricorn seems so stable and mature, while Gemini is all over the planet. Capricorn is jealous of Gemini's adaptability. Capricorn wants to connect to others the way Gemini does, instead of the untouchable figure they are.

Cancer & Aquarius: Cancer admires Aquarius' ability to stand back and look at things objectively. Cancer's heart is too big for their body, while Aquarius is so rational and logical. Aquarius longs to be like Cancer, so deeply involved with others, without having to fake a smile. They want to connect with others but they can't.

Leo & Pisces: Leo wants Pisces' ability to escape. It is in Leo's nature to stand tall and to brave the worst of the storm, but sometimes they just want to run away from it all. Pisces admires Leo's courageous heart, the way they stand up for themselves and for others. One day, they'd like to feel as strong and stable.

Virgo & Libra: Virgo wants to be dependent on others for once, like Libra. They want someone else to take charge, and make decisions for them. They want to make everyone happy like Libra does. Libra on the other hand, wants to stand up for themselves. They want to be as strong and independent as Virgo is.

me and my ex are jealous of each other. nice.