zodiac positive stereotypes:

[tumblr]

aries: they are self assertive, they will stand up to assholes, they live their life on their own terms.

taurus: they have a calming presence, they are loyal to those they care about, they have elegant taste.

gemini: they are funny, they are intelligent, they know how to bring upbeat energy into the room.

cancer: they help people who are in trouble, they are emotionally empathetic, they love with their whole heart.

leo: they have amazing self confidence, they know how to make others feel better about themselves, they are leaders.

virgo: they are hard workers, they are observant, they navigate their way through life with intelligence.

libra: they know how to charm a room, they keep the peace between everyone, they know how to carry on the best conversations.

scorpio: they do not allow others opinions to sway their decisions, they always want to look deeper, they are loyal to those they love.

sagittarius: they do not allow other people to make decisions for them, they stand their ground, they are adventure seekers.

capricorn: they know how to work hard, they do not allow other people to stand in the way of what they want, they always achieve their goal in the end.

aquarius: they are their own person, they use their intelligence to better humanity, they work hard for what they want.

pisces: they are kind hearted, they are empathetic towards everyone, they take everyone else's feelings into consideration.

yeaHhhhhHH