the signs as friends:

do ppl still read this shit???

aries: the loud one with lots of jokes and amazing remarks/comebacks and always has flawless eyebrows

taurus: a little bit stand offish at the beginning, but the best friend anyone could have. (shoulder to cry down for example)

gemini: the gossiper who's nice one moment but rude the next. But still a cool friend, knows how to have a interesting conversation.

cancer: the shy moody one that always knows how to cheer everyone up, kinda just follows the flock

leo: the crazy one that always has the attention, but has a BIG generous heart.

virgo: the crazy one that looks like a sweetheart but is actually wild and crazy when you really get to know them. Always smiling and can't stay mad for a long time.

libra: the kind/quiet one that's funny and always bringing back inside jokes and good memories, keeps shit balanced so no murders anyone.

scorpio: the intense one that is funny and makes dirty/crazy jokes and who everybody loves, but loves to tease.

sagittarius: always ready to help you when you need it, and will get you drunk if you're sad about something so it is always fun to be with them. Also they are very trustworthy you can always rely on them.

capricorn: the smart one that is hard to read in the beginning, can turn a frown upside down (can't stay mad at them) the friend who likes to agree to disagree.

aquarius: the one who gives long meaningful advice and gives you a new perspective of things.

pisces: everyone loves them, the one that always cheer you up on your dreams and gives you good advice that they wouldn't listen to themselves.