Chapter 29 - Her Comeback

LUHAN'S POV

As she call my name, she immediately run towards me, jumped and hugged me tight

."Luhan yeonin bogoshipeo!", she yelled

"Hey!", i said pushing her from the hug.

"Why? There's nothing wrong with this!", Dasuri said.

"How can you get here far?", i asked her.

"I don't remember... All i know is the tiny flying creatures that brought me here.", She answered

"Oh~ you're here too...", Dasuri saw Yoona and walk towards her.

"Dasuri please.. Let's just go home.", i said pulling her arm.

"No! I wanna talk to your lovely girlfriend!", He pushes me to her back and staring at Yoona seriously.

"What?!", Seohyun screamed loudly. Then Sehun just hold Seohyun's mouth to control her voice.

"Girlfriend?", Seohyun was shocked whispering, as Sehun take off her hand from Seo's mouth.

"How come?"

"Girlfriend?"

"Since when?"

"We don't even know about it"

Everyone in the pavilion is murmuring but enough to hear.

"Remember my words girl?", Dasuri started to speak again as she walk around Yoona and looking at her appearance.

"Dasuri please! Come on! I'm gonna bring you home.", I spoke again.Dasuri grab Yoona's arm that made Yoona react on it.

"I will make Luhan back to me! HE is originally MINE! Remember that girl... remember!", Dasuri said to Yoona as she tighten her hand on Yoona's arm.

"Ouch..", Yoona reacted. She can't do anything.

"Stop! That's enough!" Seohyun quickly pulled Dasuri and threw her away from Yoona.

"Ah~ Huh! You! How can you do that to me?!", Dasuri shouted as she immediately walk towards Seohyun.

"You're fool!", Dasuri said to Seohyun. She supposed to slap Seohyun but someone stopped her hand

"Huh!?", Dasuri reacted and look who's behind her.

 "Hey! Let me go!", Dasuri said while trying to let go from Sehun's hand

."Don't you try to hurt her, or else you'll be punished.", Sehun said then he released Dasuri.

"Come on! Let's go!", I said and pulled Dasuri's arm as we go on our way home.

SEOHYUN'S POV

"Are you ok?", Sehun asked me.

"Y-yes I am. Gomawoyo.", I'm shocked of what he did earlier.I run towards Yoona and look at her arm and it has bruise.

"Is this hurts?", i asked her.

"That girl! At the first place, she shouldn't did this to you", I said worried.

"Don't worry, it will heal soon.", Yuri said.

But still, Sehun keeps bothering me on whay he did. Well, we're not that close but he protected me.