Chapter 5 - Their meet up (Part 2)

YOONA'S POV

The boy is coming what should I gonna do now? When I saw the boy smiled while coming, I also gave him a smile. He's heading near to us with a cute smile but when he came, he hold the basketball.

"Uhmm... Excuse me pretty ladies, are you done playing?", He asked us.

My smiley face turned expressionless. I thought he would gonna talk to me but no. His eyes were glancing at the basketball game not to me. No one snobs me for a basketball.

"Ah yes, were done now you can play.", Yuri said then we walk to another place to find something to do.

"Eghrrr... I can't hold my temper on what happen!", I said angrily. "I felt shy on that!", I added.

SEHUN'S POV

When the girls go, I follow Luhan on the basketball.

"Hey! What are you doing? I thought you'll gonna talk to the pretty girls we saw.", I said while Luhan is shooting.

"Those girls were truly pretty but my eyes were glanting at the basketball, not at the girls.", Luhan said.

I thought we're seeing at the same thing but no. He waste the girls.

"You know I'm so disappointed with you. You choose basketball over pretty girls", I said disappointingly.

"Haha! Ok I'm sorry ok.", Luhan said but still playing.

SEOHYUN'S POV

I'm on a bookstore to buy some books. I saw comics, educational books, manga, magazine, novel and others. While I'm checking out the book's cover, I noticed someone's staring at me so I peak at the book to see. It's the boy at the counter. I get some novel and comic books then I proceed to the counter to pay these books.

When I'm at the counter, I saw the name of the boy staring at me recently, he has a pin with his name on it. His name is Yong Hwa he is a worker on this bookstore.

"This all worth ₩1300 ma'am", He said.

"Ok. Here.", I said and I gave him ₩1500.

"Here are your books and ₩200 change ma'am.", He said and handed me the bag of books and my change.

When I'm heading to the door to go out, I noticed that he's still looking at me and I don't know why.

TIFFANY'S POV

At the back of the amusement park is the Big Mall where all rich and royal people are shopping. It has Grocery, department stores, casino, book stores, restaurants and other branded things. This mall is complete. Taeyeon and I go to shopping in the Big Mall but we go first to Tiffany & Co.

"Taengoo look! They have new designs here and its color pink!", I said happily while pointing the cute accessories.

"yeah! Its cute. Go buy some.", Taeyeon said.

"Ok. I'll choose some. Go get some for you too.", I said to her while choosing some jewelry.

"Ok I'll find a cute necklace for me.", Taeyeon said.

We had chosen our accessories and we already paid it so we are now going to shop some outfits and dresses so we go to branded stores on the mall.

We go here, go there, we go everywhere and shop what we want. After our shopping, we didn't notice that we already bought many things and we have many paper bags on our hands.

"Excuse me Fany, can you hold these bags for a while? I'll just go to the rest room.", Taeyeon said to me then gave me the bags she was holding and she go to the rest room and leave me here so I'm holding all the bags now and its quite heavy.