Chapter 14 - The revelation

TIFFANY'S POV

I saw Sooyoung and Yoona enter the room wearing coats, shades and hats while chuckling together.

Why they wore clothes like that? Where is Taeyeon? I thought they are going home together.

"Come here girls!", Sooyoung said as she open her laptop on top of her bed and got online excitedly.

"What is it?", Yuri said and walk towards Sooyoung's bed.

"We need something to tell you. We have a good news!", Yoona said with a big smile on her face.

We compressed on Sooyoung's bed. I'm excited on what they are going to tell us. I saw on their faces that it was a good news.

"Take a look girls", Sooyoung said clicking the picture to enlarge.

After Sooyoung clicked the image, it's blur, we're waiting for it to load so that it would be clear to see but when the image appeared clearer, Sooyoung's laptop shut downed.

"Ugh... Why now?", Sooyoung said when she closed the lid of her laptop.

"Let's just see the picture on my computer girls!", Seohyun suggested.

We all smiled excitedly. Seohyun immediately open her computer and Sooyoung get online.

"So girls, here it is!", Sooyoung said while she clicked again the picture. We saw it clearly.

"Wow! Is that real?", I reacted as my eyes widened.

"They're so cute!", Yuri said while pointing to the picture.

"Haha! They look funny but cute!", Sunny said with an aegyo face. (Aegyo-Cute)

"I like Baekhyun's face and outfit.", Yoona said.

"Yeh!", Sooyoung said while nodding.

Lay, Kai, Baekhyun and Suho was wearing Korean costumes of girls in the photo.

"But girls, that was just a teaser..", Sooyoung said and a smirk formed on her face.

"Yes it is..", Yoona said and she looked down to Sooyoung. Yoona and Sooyoung faced each other and smiled.

"Take a look at these..." Sooyoung said as she view 5 photos of... of Taeyeon and Baekhyun? My eyes widened again in gasp as Sooyoung clicked one of the photos.

Are they dating? Omo! They really look cute! Laughing at each other.

"Taeyeon unnie and Baekhyun oppa!" , Seohyun said then she placed her face near the screen.

"Yah! Seohyun they are", Yuri said crossing her arms.

"So you don't need to put your face near the screen because we can't see it.", Yoona added crossing her arms too.

"Ugh... The triplets were so cute!", We said to the triplets. Seohyun put off her face in front of the screen and stood up.

"Unnies!!", the triplets said. (YoonYulSeo)

"They look like a perfect couple!", Hyoyeon said with a sweet facial expression.

"Noooo!!! It can't be!!!", Jessica screamed and shouted.

Jessica's bed is just beside Seohyun's computer and bed. Jessica caught our attentions. We looked at Jessica with expressionless faces.

JESSICA'S POV

"What?", I asked absent mindedly and I also don't know what they were talking about because I was just woke up from sleeping.

"Why unnie? Do you also like Baekhyun oppa?", Sooyoung asked me.