Chapter 25 - New Girls

SUHO'S POV

When I was walking back to our hotel room, I remembered what I experienced earlier. I really had a great time with her. I'm smiling while thinking some thoughts.

FLASHBACK

I turned back to the pretty lady, because Tiffany already left me here.

"Why didn't you follow your girlfriend?", she asked.

"No. She's not my girlfriend.", i denied.

It's true, she's not my girlfriend, but soon to be mine.

"Really? I thought she is.", she reacted. I replied her with a smile.

"By the way, since it's my fault, you can give me a punishment. Whatever you want.", I said to her.

"Really?", she asked and I nodded.

"Ok, you'll carry all my baggage up to my room.", she commanded.

I carry on her baggage, then we proceed walking.

After few minutes, we're on her room's door then, she swiped her card to the door and it opened.

"We're here, please come in.", she said and assisted me where should I put down her things.

"Thank you! So, what do you want? Tea, coffee... or what?", she asked while heading to her mini kitchen.

"No, thanks. I'm full.", I replied.

"By the way, we still don't know each other's name.", I said then chuckles.

"Alright, Nae ireumeun Bae Suzy imnida.", Suzy introduced.  (Her photo in the multimedia corner.)

"Jeoneun Suho imnida.", I introduced.

"Mannaseo ban-gaweoyo!", we both said together. (Nice to meet you)

END OF FLASHBACK

After a little conversation with Suzy, I go back to our hotel room. When I entered the room, the boys were ready to leave.

"There you are!", Kris and Kai said.

"We've been finding and waiting for you, because Tiffany is already here.", Chen said.

"That's enough guys! Let's go home, I need to rest because I hav-", Luhan stopped.

"Have what?", Sehun asked.

Luhan looked at Seohyun who came from the kitchen eating apple with Jessica.

"Never mind. C'mon!", Luhan said then we go home after bringing the girls to their palace and the half of my brothers to their palace also. Still, Tiffany didn't talk to me during the trip.

LUHAN'S POV

Morning came, I get ready for my blind date with a girl named Yoon Gabriella arranged by her father, which is an owner of a hotel company.

I'll gonna pick her up at their hotel's lobby, 10 in the morning. Still preparing right now and it's already quarter to ten.

Few minutes past, I'm here at their lobby and waiting.