Halloween Special - 1

A/N

Annyeonghaseyo! This is not belong to the chapters of this story. This is just a special part but it is quite connected to the story. Hope you like it!

TAEYEON'S POV

The girls and I decided to went to the popular haunted house for the Halloween party.

We wore scary and cute costumes to fit the theme of the party. Jessica wears a Gumiho costume (Gumiho-a nine-tailed creature in Korea). Sunny wears a cute pumpkin costume. Seohyun wears a costume of an Angel of Death, and it is black and white color. Sooyoung wears a skeletal costume. I wear a vampire costume. Tiffany wears a witch costume with a broom. Hyoyeon wears a White Lady costume. Yoona wears a fairy costume. Yuri wears a scary doll costume.

"I guess we're all dressed up.", Sunny said.

"Yah! Let's go to the party!", Tiffany said excitedly.

SUHO'S POV

The girls said that they are going to the Halloween party tonight, so the boys and I also decided to go there too, but we didn't inform the girls so that they will be surprised.

We invited the boys at the palace to come with us and they said they're coming. You can't enter the party place unless you have dressed according to the party's theme.

We met each other at the Halloween shop to buy clothes. Of course we wear costumes that will fit for the party.

Baekhyun wears a Frankenstein costume. Xiumin, Kris and I wear a Vampire costume with capes at the back. We're triplets so we decided to have the same costumes. Luhan and Sehun, the twins wear a dwarf's costume with matching big, long ears. Chanyeol wears a pirate's costume. Lay wears a zombie costume. Kai wears a costume of a simple vampire. Chen wears a costume of a bloody man. Tao and Kyung Soo, another twins wear a black suit with a gothic make-up on their faces.

"Hahaha! Guys look!", Lay said pointing the twins, Sehun and Luhan while laughing.

"HunHan dwarfs with big ears fits them hahaha!", Kai said laughing so hard.

"Presenting, Prince Dwarfs. SEHUN & LUHAN!", Lay teases HunHan and he burst out laughing.

Sehun and Luhan narrowed their eyes and they looked at Lay.

"Omo! The vampire and zombie! So scared...", Sehun said sarcastically and he acts like he was scared.

"What would they look like if they'll be mix up together? What do you think so?", Luhan said to Sehun and there with looking at Lay and Kai.

"Huh! ZOMPIRE!", HunHan said together as they faced each other.

"Hahaha! The ZOMPIRE!", Luhan said laughing out loud and holding his stomach.

"That's worst hahaha!", Sehun commented with an evil smile on his face.

Lay and Kai narrowed their eyes. The other boys were also ready in their costumes.

"Haha! ZomPire!", I said smiling to them.

"Stop that guys! Let's go.", Baekhyun commanded as he walks out.

"Hey ZOMPIRE come on!", Xiumin teased Lay and Kai and then he walks out following Baekhyun.

"Hahaha! ZOMPIRE! Hahaha!", HunHan continued to laugh loudly while pointing Lay and Kai.

"Hey! You dwarfs also!", Kris looked at HunHan.

Lay, Kai, Sehun and Luhan still narrowing their eyes as they walk through the car outside.

TIFFANY'S POV

Omo! I like this Haunted house! Actually, it's a haunted mansion. The place where the party is happening is inside the mansion.

The place was full of scary and creepy stuffs. The lights are PINK, purple and orange. There is no fluorescent lights so is quite dark and I feel scared on this place.

"Hey girls come on! Let's eat there.", Sooyoung said whispering the last sentence and pointing where the foods are.

"Sooyoung, later. Let's dance! I like the sounds.", Hyoyeon suggested moving her head with the sound beat.

"You know girls, we should invite the boys also. Last day we just inform them but we didn't invite them to come.", I told to the girls.

"It's ok unnie. I knew you missed Suho oppa.", Seohyun said while tapping my shoulder with a smirk on her face and the girls nodded.

LUHAN'S POV

We're already here at the party place and the place was absolutely awesome.

"Ok guys bye.", Baekhyun said walking away confidently.

"Wait! Where are you going?", D.O asked.

"I'm gonna find my Kimchi!", Baekhyun said not looking back.

"Me too. I'm gonna find my heart.", Suho said smirking.

"Your heart?", Xiumin and Kris asked together.

"Yah. It stole by Tiffany. Bye!", Suho said waving his hands.

"I'm gonna find Seohyun.",  Chanyeol and I spoke together in coincidence. We faced each other.

"Oooohhh....", the other boys reacted.

"Me too, I'll help you to find Seohyun. Is she missing?", Sehun said. We're speechless.

"I'll find Seohyun too, but who is Seohyun? Hehe.", Chen joked. We remain speechless.

"Uhmm... Joke?...", Sehun and Chen broke the silence.

"Bye! I'll be the first to find Seohyun!", Chanyeol left us.

"I'll go too.", I said.

After a few minutes, I finally found Seohyun. She tries to scare the little boy. I guess I'm the first who found Seohyun.

"He wouldn't be scared on you.", I said smiling while walking closer to them. She stopped scaring and making scary expressions on her face.

"You're too cute to be scary.", I said chuckling.

"Hmmmp...", she reacted crossing her arms and she faced me then she burst out laughing non-stop.

"Why are you laughing?", I asked

"Haha you're so cute in your outfit! DWARF? Why would you choose dwarf?", Seohyun complimented. It's a compliment for me. But suddenly ......

Oh, she teases me. At least I'm CUTE.

"Uhmm.. ok.. But i think it fits my cuteness!", i said smirking at her.

"Joker!", she whispered but still, i heard her.

"What was that?", i said smiling

****************************

A/N

This special part took so long so it splits into 2 parts.

Enjoy reading.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT, FOLLOW AS WELL. THANKS!

© Copyright 2014

~♡SeoLynn♡~ (^-^)