Chapter 18 - Chocolates & Princes' Plan

SOOYOUNG'S POV

Accidentally, I woke up early at 7 am. I turn to my right side and I feel something. I heard squeaks.

Without opening my eyes I handled that something. I smelled and touched it. It's like... it's like chocolates!

I open my eyes immediately and I saw many chocolates beside me, as same as Yoona. I wake up Yoona to tell her, while the other girls are still sleeping.

"Yoona! Wake up, look!", I excitedly said to her while tapping her arms.

"Why?", Yoona asked. She opened her eyes and she saw chocolates around her.

"Wow!!!", Yoona said while looking at the chocolates.

"It is given by Santa. Hmmm.", I said smiling.

"Anio!", Yoona said raising an eyebrow.

"Huh?", I reacted.

"It is given by Seohyun! Remember, last night?", Yoona questioned me.

"Oh yes... Yes. Mianhaeyo.", I apologized.

We take a look to Seohyun's bed and we saw her reading books again. We walk to her.

"Seohyun, good morning.", Yoona greeted.

"Thanks for the chocolates you gave. We appreciate it.", I said smiling then I hugged her, then we go back to our beds. It is too early. We usually wake up at 9 in the morning.

Later on...

Ting! Ting! Ting!

Ting! Ting! Ting!

The sound continues until all of us are awake.

JESSICA'S POV

"What's that sound? It's so loud.", I whispered to myself while my eyes were still closed.

"Uuughhh...", almost all of us groaned.

I opened my eyes and I saw Aunt Mi Joo standing on front of the door handling a wok and a spatula. She keeps making loud noise using the wok and spatula.

"Wake up girls! It's time for breakfast", Aunt Mi Joo yelled to us.

We're all sleepy, especially me. All of us had a bad morning. Imagine to wake up at 8 am. Bad morning to start a day.

"I'm gonna have an announcement. I'm so excited. Meet me at the Royal Garden at 10 am.", she said excitedly and she dropped the wok and spatula on the floor which made a loud noise. All of us got up from our bed and get ready for today.

TIFFANY'S POV

"Ok girls, now listen to my rules when I'm teaching you.", Aunt announced.

"Why do we need her rules?", Hyoyeon said whispering.

"Yah, she will just teach us.", Yuri replied whispering.

"What's that?", Aunt Mi Joo asked raising an eyebrow and fixing the placement of her eyeglasses.

"Rule number one, when I'm speaking in front of you, I don't want each of you to talk to anyone. Just listen.", aunt said

"Rules number two, I don't want you to be sassy princesses when I'm teaching. Just be simple, no make-up, no hairstyles, just turn your hair into a simple bun, no colorful dresses. I'll give you your uniforms later.

"Her rules is always in favor with her.", said whispering.

"She's unfair.", Taeyeon said crampling her hands.

On our room after aunt's announcements ...

"Eeeeehh! I really hate that ajjuma!", Sunny screamed out.