Chapter 12 - Kimchi + Bacon

SUHO'S POV

As we go to many different places, I always stick with Tiffany. I entertain her so that she wouldn't be bored.

I wish I can court Tiffany. What if I ask her? I wonder if she will say yes. If she did, i will do anything for her to make her happy.

SEOHYUN'S POV

I'm smiling while watching Tiffany and Suho's sweet moments. Is Suho courting Tiffany unnie? Hmmm... Maybe. But they are very lovely, sweet and perfect couple. I ship SuFany couple. What a wonderful couple name!

"Hey!", Hyoyeon stood beside me and she also looks where I'm looking.

"Oh! There you are. Do you need something unnie?", I asked still watching Tiffany and Suho.

"Ugh... They are so sweet right? But it really looks like bitter on my side.", Hyoyeon said sarcastically with an aegyo face.

"Huh? What do you mean unnie?", I asked her.

"I don't want Suho for Tiffany", she said crossing her arms on her chest. "But I don't know why, I just don't want him", Hyoyeon added.

"Unnie, maybe you feel that right now but later on,  yo-", I stopped when she walked away from me. I just rolled my eyes.

Hyoyeon is going to...

Tiffany and Suho? Why?

"Uhmm... Hyoyeon unnie! What will you do?!", I yelled to her as she walk towards them with a serious face.

"Ugh oh...", i said, worried about what gonna happen next.

"Ouch! There are too many red big ants here.", Hyoyeon said as she act like there are ants on the ground,  even though there is no any ants there.

"Huh? Where? Eodisumnika?", Tiffany asked while searching for ants as she bite her index finger with cute face, Suho also look at the ground to find ants.

"Ugh", Hyoyeon said rolling her eyes at them. "Didn't you see? Both of you looks very very sweet.", Hyoyeon added and she walked away while her arms are crossed.

TAEYEON'S POV

Omo! (Omo-oh my)

I got to get hurry! It's already 5:30 pm. I will meet someone at the Starbucks. Maybe he's waiting there for a long time.

"Girls, I gotta go now. Someone is waiting for me.", I said quickly as I get my bag and fix my things.

"Uhmm unnie, where are you going?", Yoona asked while eating with Sooyoung.

"I'm going to Starbucks to meet someone.", I answered, and I walk fast to the comfort room to fix myself and make-up. Yoona and Sooyoung follow me.

"Taeyeon! Can we come with you?", Yoona asked while I'm retouching my make-up.

"Yes, And I missed eating at the Starbucks.", Sooyoung said excitedly and she thought they can come with me, but no.

"Not now please, I'm hurrying", I said as I arrange my things and fix my appearance from head to toe facing the mirror. "Annyeong!", I left.

I get hurry, I walk fast to the car to have a drive to Starbucks. I arrived at the Starbucks 6:10 pm. I'm finding someone who wears maroon jeans, black shades, and a t-shirt saying "Yummy Bacon!". I saw him, he is sitting right there and waiting for me. I walk towards him.

"Uhmm... Excuse me, Are you Mr. Mi Yeon?", I said as I look to her face, standing beside him. (Mr. Mi Yeon-I'mYummy)

"Yes. And supposedly you are Ms. Yepeuda Kim? Right?", he said and he removes his black tinted shades.

"Hoh!", i gasped. My eyes widened when he removed his shades.

My eyes before>>>> ^_^

My eyes now>>>>>> O.O

He-e, He is...

Baekhyun?!?!?!?!

I can't believe it! He is the one who I'm talking with and chatting on the SNS?

"Uh. Taeyeon?", he stands up. I think he is also shocked.

"Baekhyun right?", I asked even though I already knew.

"Uhmm, please sit down here", he help me to sit on the chair then he also sits on the other side.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I stand up in shock. I don't have any idea that the girl who I'm chatting with is Taeyeon, one of the princesses in Nollan Wangguk.

I help her to sit down on the other side. I see on expressions that she didn't expect this will happen, same as me.

"Waiter please.", I slightly yelled to caught the waiter's attention.

"Hmm... What should I order here?", I said while reading and choosing what to order.

"Uhmm, Taeyeon what do you want to order?", I asked her as I look at her face.

"I just want an iced coffee and a piece of caramel cake.", she said while he close the folder of menu.

"Ok! I'll order two iced coffee, piece of caramel cake and also a piece of vanilla cake with cherry.", I ordered while facing the waiter.

"Ok, got it sir.", the waiter said, then he left us.

So how would I start a conversation with this pretty lady in front of me? While waiting for our order, I should entertain or talk with her so that she wouldn't be bored. Think Baekhyun, think! I said in my mind while my foot taps the floor.

******************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Annyeonghaseyo guys! As i said, I'll update weekly. So what will you say about this chapter? Many requests BaekYeon moment, so here it is.

Kimchi - Kim Taeyeon

Bacon - Byun Baekhyun

Target: (to update next chapter)

10 votes/likes

8 comments

Kamsahamnida to all readers that supporting this story!

Thanks for voting the last chapter guys!

*@AliceLiu7

*@exoshidae10

*@daniahidayah

*@mitchybunol

*@CollinSamsom

*@ayoitskatikat

*@DEERestLemonCandy

*@Suho1z

*@kellyli511

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT, FOLLOW AS WELL. THANKS!

~♡SeoLynn♡~ (^-^) 서린