My Type Official Release day... Well Sort Of

Look to say that the last couple of days had been hectic would only be putting it quite mildly, when describing just how difficult my life had become.

Let's recap the events of last night shall we... (Look I know you all know what happened but I need closure)

"I KNOW YOU'RE A GIRL"! He almost yelled in English. Just to make sure I fully understood.

"Eh hehe... Well you see that's not possible" Was all I could respond. Slightly shocked that he'd worked out what was going on. Of course he knew, wait how did he know.

"How did you know?" I said nervously.

"When we we filming Running man, it was after the basket ball game and I went into the change rooms to give you an extra towel. Only problem is I got to see a little something that I shouldn't have and it was quite a nice view" said Top smirking. At this point he had come over to sit on the bed next to me.

And let's not forget ......

"I don't think..." I said, not being able to fully finish my sentence as I felt a hand pinch my ass.

"You give it a try" He said re attaching the bra, now Bobby did the exact same thing and it didn't feel nearly as good... I wonder why. Look if you think about it this whole situation is freaking weird.

"I did it!" Exclaimed Bobby fist pumping the air.

Because, things just had to get weirder before they could get better.

Did I get much sleep last night? Well yeah I did for some strange reason it felt good with someone knowing what was going on . Not that I lied about my gender in the first place, I just didn't know how to speak or read Korean.

"Good morning Alex, did you sleep well?" Asked Bobby stretching before pulling off his sheets and getting out of bed.

"Yeah, not too bad" I said doing the same, I had only realised at this point in time that TOP had managed to commandeer on of my bras which means I would never see it again.

"I almost forgot to thank you, for last night! I learnt so much! It was so awesome, you're so lucky you have that sort of relationship with hyung." Said Bobby cheerfully.

"Yeah. I guess I am" I replied trying my best not cringe at the thought.

"Come on, I need coffee in order to become human hurry up and get dressed!" I said to Bobby shoving a towel his way.

"Alright, still I wonder when and where hyung managed to get that bra from" said Bobby walking over to the bathroom.

" She must have been quite plain to be wearing a bra like that " he continued before shutting the door.

"Are you actually serious?!?, I mean don't you think she was active it was a sports bra after all" I had to defend my honour somehow guys and to be fair it wasn't an ugly bra it just wasn't very lacy.

"Yeah, you're right! I blush just thinking about the type of girl he was with" Yelled Bobby from the shower.

"Hurry  up man, I'm hungry!" I really didn't want to continue this conversation any further. I waited on my bed for Bobby to finish.

"Alright, I'm done! Oh and Alex, I think it's best that we don't tell the other guys about our lessons it's best we keep it  secret. " He said grabbing my shoulder before I could open the door. I was really glad, I could even say super duper glad that he brought it up before I did.

"I agree, one hundred percent!" "We should keep that knowledge to ourselves." I said, he nodded in response . It was a relatively silent walk towards the breakfast room, as Bobby had gotten most of his excitement out in our earlier conversations.