Stay away from the people with the pointy objects

Loud clapping erupted from an unknown source.

Did I forget to mention the practice room had six large windows and one very see through non-sound proofed door.

I pulled away from Top blushing, our conversation was far from over. We both knew that but for now, we had a bunch of idiots watching our every move.

So it wouldn't continue until after the concert at least.

"Damn, Top hyung is one lucky guy if I knew you kissed like that I would have taken you for myself." Said GD with a smirk. For all those GD stans out there he was also biting his lip, in such a way that would kill most normal people.

"Yah, Oppa don't talk like that!" I yelled as Top made a move to grab me rather possessively.

"Oh, is that so GD?" He said challenging his younger group member with nothing more than a glare.

What was everyone doing? Good question it was hard to tell behind Top's arm.

I laughed nervously as the stylist entered the room taking in my appearance with a frown.

"You better come with me". She said rolling her eyes at my appearance, no one questioned her as I was lead out the door to beautified.

"Now, I know who you are and I have to say you're quite a selfish Bitch aren't you?" She said with a smirk as she forced me into a chair and began cutting my hair.

"Uhm excuse me but I don't understand..." I responded in slight shock at what she had said.

"You're lucky I like GD Oppa otherwise my scissors might have slipped just now." She continued. Look, guys, I was really starting to get worried here. This lady could be one of those fans that send the really weird shit to Big Bang.

"I'm not going to give you a bad haircut today at least, but you better watch yourself, Alex." She said as she continued to chop away. I sat in the chair terrified. Why was some crazy bitch cutting my hair. I thought I was going to get a wig.

"I am not trying to cause any trouble lady, I'm sorry if I caused some misunderstanding," I said sweetly as almost cut my ear.

"Oh I know, because I won't let you". The crazy seeping into her voice. Cue mechanical laughter and now I was trying not to pee my pants.

"See, Alex here's the thing, I saw what GD Oppa did back there and I gotta say I'm not happy". She said obviously pissed off.

"I don't get what you mean..." I replied before I had felt my hair being pulled really hard.

"Listen Bitch, I'm giving you one chance." "You stay away from GD Oppa okay?" She said placing the scissors near my throat.

"I understand," I replied as I gulped nervously, I needed to get that women fired.

"Good, you can go." She said after spraying my hair.

Well that was... What do I say to that guys?

"Alex, are you alright? You look Pale". Said Bobby with a frown. He made a move to check my temperature and realised how sweaty and clammy I had become.

I blame the stress of what just happened.

"I'm fine I just want to talk to Top." I said glancing nervously around the room. Despite everything that just happened I felt safe with him.

I just wanted to be held by him while I calmed down over whatever the F*ck just happened. Honestly, GD Hyung would never want to be with a crazy Bitch like her.

Anywayyyyyyy

"Oppa!" I yelled after running over Top. I buried my face in his chest and ignored his shocked expression.

"Alex, what's wrong?" He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Nothing, I just needed to see you" I lied enjoying the warmth emitted from his body. I took proper note of his appearance at this stage enjoying the way his purple suit clung to his body.

*AN: CRINGE Alex is so out of character.

"You know what, I'm going to leave you two alone..." Said Bobby walking out of the doorway.

"Okay!" I replied not looking away from the attractive man in front of me.

"Alex, what's really going on?" He asked demanding my attention with his eyes.

"I think I'm in trouble," I replied with a nervous laugh.

"It's nothing I can't handle, but if I missing it was the lady that cut my hair." I half joked hoping he would see past the lie.

"You called me Oppa, are you drunk or..." He said smirking as he tilted my chin upwards. I knew what coming and I was wasn't going to deny it.

He kissed me softly before parting pulling back.

"Why did you stop?" I asked slightly annoyed that he didn't continue the kiss.

"Because, I have something I want to give you." He said pulling out a small square shaped box. The box itself was covered in a blue velvet and had a gold trim.

It looked expensive.

Which could only mean one thing?

I was in trouble.

Hey All, I just wanted to get this out there. Thank you for all the comments and likes! I was hoping to write a bit more but I'm about to fall asleep haha.

Sorry for any grammar errors as well. 

You guys really are awesome people and I want to thank you all for taking the time to read my work.

It really means a lot.