Wedding on the way

"Screw this, Alex will you marry me?" He said grabbing my arm and forcing me to look into his eyes.

It was like all the thoughts that were running through my head had stopped.

I knew this was coming.

Obviously, he knew what was going on.

Before I could stop myself, I responded stupidly.

Ignoring every conscious thought I had.

"Ugh yeah". I said dumbly bushing like the idiot I was.

"F*ck, really?" He replied laughing a little. I would imagine it was from the shock.

I was in shock at least. 

"Top Hyung, we gotta get ready to get on stage!" Said Seungri bursting through the door. I smiled widely after noticing the new addition to my left hand. 

"Looks like we have a wedding to plan when this is over tonight!"He continued pulling Top out the door. 

"Hey, don't tell anyone yet we want it to be a surprise!" I yelled, following them out.  

"Everyone already knows!" He replied yelling over his shoulder, while Top stayed silent over the entire exchange. 

"Let's get this performance done!" Said Seungri just as the two went out of sight. 

I glanced down at the ring once more before actively making my way towards ikon's dressing room. 

"Hey, Alex you're back!" Yelled Bobby ushering me into the room. I smiled and nodded in response. 

Grabbing my left hand he pulled me to the front of the group. Most of them were absorbed in the lit performance being given on stage. 

"Announcement!" Bobby yelled over the group.  I just stood there and blushed while he rattled on about Top finally finding the balls to propose. 

"So, he finally did it!" Yelled BI moving over to have a look at the ring. 

"Yeah, he did" I replied smiling widely. 

"Well, I guess we have something to celebrate after the show!" Exclaimed Jun-hoe after taking in the size of the rock on my hand. 

"There is just one problem". I said as I thought about the crazy makeup artist. 

I watched in horror as 'said problem' raised a gun in my general direction.  You could see the crazy in her eyes, the soft click of the safety the only sound heard. 

We hadn't noticed her following me into the dressing room. 

I felt the cold metal press against my forehead as a smirk graced her lips. 

"You can't take Oppa away from me!" She laughed, rather maniacally if I might say so myself. 

Crazy Bitch. 

"I told you, I didn't want your Oppa" I said as calmly as I could manage. 

"LIER! I SHOULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!"She yelled, smashing the handle of the gun into my nose. 

"Truth is I was talking to your Oppa about the type of ring you might like".  I replied trying to ignore the pain from my seemingly broken nose. 

I assumed the boys behind me were in shock as none came to my aid. Which was fair enough. I mean I didn't blame them. 

"You... you're lying! HE ALREADY GAVE YOU A RING?!?" She yelled again this time her index finger hovering dangerously close to the trigger. 

F**K I hope this works, I thought taking off my ring which had a bit of snot and blood covering the diamond. 

"Here, look I had to wear it to make sure we had the same sized hand so he knew which one to get!" I said moving slowly towards her. 

"Yeah, she's right!" Bobby said.  

I really hoped this ring fit her. 

"Here, try it on." I said making a move to place it on the ground in front of me.  It was close enough that if she took the bait I could kick her in the face and take the gun. 

Everyone knows you need two hands to put on a ring. 

"Of course my Oppa, knew that I would love a ring like this". She said inspecting the ring before placing the gun on the ground. 

I stood in shock as the dickhead literally picked up the bloodied ring and began to place it on her hand. 

Great, I have the same sized fingers as a psychopath. 

Just another day at the office. 

If I make it out of this alive, Top better get be a bigger f*cking diamond.  

Kicking the gun over to Bobby, I nodded my head with a smile on my face. 

"You know Alex I thought he like you all along, but now I realise he really does love me." Said the freak, I couldn't even remember her name. 

"Well, I guess you could be a bridesmaid or something! I have you to thank for this after all!" She said coming up to give me a hug. 

It was that moment that security crashed through the door. 

I didn't see the knife that had mysteriously popped out of nowhere. 

That was until it was embedded in a space between my ribs. 

I watched as she flailed around trying to get free of the security guard that had managed to get his hands on her. 

That's when I felt it. 

Pain. 

She shot me. 

Mate, I'm gonna kill her myself when I wake up. 

I screamed in pain, as I felt the bones in my left leg shatter. 

Sure, getting stabbed hurt but getting shot. Whole other ball game folks. 

"ALEX" 

"OH MY GOD!" 

"SOMEBODY GET AN AMBULANCE" 

I don't know who said what but I did feel my consciousness fading, rather rapidly I might add. 

I smiled weakly at Bobby, as the tears streamed down his face. 

With a bloodied hand I grabbed his arm pulling him close. 

"Make sure when I wake up, Top get's me a bigger diamond". 

*Fade to black* 

Please read the A/N to follow! Sorry for diappering for a while. I'll explain in the next chapter.