Chapter 16: College Hellos

Stella's POV -

"Okay, that's everything" I sighed while pulling out the last suitcase from the car boot.

"Are you sure?" Mom asked as stroked my hair.

"Yes mom, i'm sure"

"I'm just going to miss you so much. Come here honey" Mom pulled me in as tight as she could and squeezed me really hard that I almost couldn't breath. She kissed my head and shed a tear then hugged me again.

"I'll miss you too. But don't cry mom, I will see you again" I said, edging a small piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I know, I know but the house will feel an awful lot empty without you there to keep me company" She explained while wiping her tears and I did the same to mine.

"Take care of yourself mom, I love you"

"I love you too Stella"

"Ok, come here Stelly" Vanessa said to me and I hugged her so tight because it's going to feel weird not having my big sister around here. "I'll miss you sis"

"I'll miss you too. Aaron, take good care of my sister please" I said to him as he stood with his arm around Vanessa.

"I will, don't worry. Now give me a hug already" He laughed.

"I'll miss you too Aaron"

"Just so you know, if any guys need some messing with, just call me and i'll be here" Aaron winked.

"Right. I guess I should be going to my dorm now" I faked a smile with a few tears running down my cheek.

"Don't get lost, focus on school than parties, oh and don't forget to take those painkillers for your stomach and headache" Mom continued to call out.

"I get it mom, bye. Love you all" I waved then started dragging my suitcases behind me.

Ok college years. Grayson College better be as great as I imagined. The crazy stomach pains and headaches that i've been getting lately have calmed down a little, but that's not going to get in the way of having fun here. Jordyn and Stassie are here at the same college as me, and so are the boys. This is going to be a long but interesting 4 years.

***

Jaden's POV -

"Now son, are you sure you want to go to the college because i'm telling you now, there will be fans coming up to you for the next few years and maybe paparazzi. Or you can come home and just be homeschooled".

My dad has been trying to convince me to stay home and not come to college for the past month, and i'm not taking in anything that he says. I know i'm an actor, rapper etc, but I just want a regular education. My dad was annoyed when I wanted to go to regular school when I was 9 and now he's even more annoyed that i'm still continuing this whole being a normal kid phase.

"Dad, please just get over it. I'm here, we've paid, i've signed up and i'm going to get an education, whether you like it or not" I explained.

"Um, excuse me? You're Jaden Smith! C-can I have your autograph?" A girl at around the same age as me said with a big smile as she eagerly handed me a paper and a pen.

"Uh, yeah. Sure" My dad gave me the 'I told you so' look and I just rolled my eyes, signed the paper and gave the girl a hug.

"Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome" I smiled as she ran back to her family.

"What did I say?" Dad straight away told me as he folded his arms in front of him.