Chapter 30: Me or Him?

INCASE YOU GUYS ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WHY THE CHAPTER SAYS 30, IT'S BECAUSE I JUST CHANGED THE CHAPTER NUMBERS, SO THAT IT MATCHES WITH HOW I ENDED ON CHAPTER 15 ON MSFTS FRIENDS TO MSFTS FRIENEMIES. AND I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN A WHILE SO THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE REALLY LONG FOR YOU ALL <3. ENJOY.

Stella's POV:

"Stella! It's 9, in the morning!" Jordyn called out from the bedroom as I was moaning and groaning over the toilet.

"Oh well I'm sorry Jordyn for having uncontrollable morning sickness!" I argued back. Jordyn was always at her worst in the mornings.

"And I'M sorry for wanting to have the opportunity to sleep before I have classes later!".

"Can you guys stop shouting? Gosh!" I heard Stassie say.

"Stass, how can you sleep when all we can hear is food bits dropping in the toilet every minute and Stella constantly complaining?!".

"You know you're being really unsupportive Jords".

"Oh, my god. Where's Jaden? HE should be the one here! I'm calling him now..." Jordyn announced. "Jaden, where are you?".

"Jordyn, why the fuck are you calling me this early in the morning?" Jaden said, since Jordyn had the phone on loud speaker.

"Come over here, and take care of Stella because she's been sitting on that bathroom floor for like 15 minutes now and needs your support".

"But what about you and-"

"Yeah, yeah, just come here quick ok bye" Jordyn cut him off and hung up.

"I-is he coming?" I managed to say before I brought up more unpleasant bits into the toilet.

"He should be and in the mean time. Stass, go!" Jordyn instructed her.

"Why don't you go?!" She argued back.

"Because I did it last time and plus, you owe me for helping you with that drama assignment" Jordyn reminded her.

"Ugh, fine".

Stass opened the door to the bathroom with a glass of water and knelt down to rub my back.

"Thanks Stass" I said, taking the glass. "At least someone cares!". Purposely, I said loudly for Jordyn to hear me.

Jaden's POV. 9:22am: 

"Okay, I'm here, I'm here" I instantly came in, rubbed my eyes and wearing basketball shorts with a black MSFTS hoodie and vans. "Where is she?".

"In the only other room in here J" Stassie said, walking out from the bathroom and getting back into bed.

"Give me a break, I'm tired ok" I replied and knocked on the bathroom door before entering. "Stell, it's me".

"Come in".

I sat down on the bathroom floor with her and rubbed my face, with my hands and elbows on my knees.

"I'm sorry that Jordyn dragged you here" She apologised and then drank some water.

"I-it's fine" I yawned. "I'm here for you".

Stella's POV. 10:45am -

Instantly waking me up, the sounds of a phone started ringing non stop. I sat up and yawned, then reached around the beside table, because it was most likely to have been mine.

"Hello?" I spoke with tire in my voice. "...SHIT!" Okay Moi, stall for us alright!..I don't know! Make one up!...okay, bye".

I quickly, but carefully stood up and threw pillows at Stassie and Jordyn, then noticed Jaden lying asleep on the floor when I honestly thought that he had left earlier, and threw one at him too.