Chapter 40: No Sign of Apology

Stella's POV -

"I'm seriously so excited to see you guys!" Willow practically screamed through the phone as we packed for LA.

"We can't wait to see you too. Like it's almost been 4 months. Can you believe that?" Stassie said.

"No, it's crazy. Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with like Sydney, Pia, and Kennedy but it hasn't been the same without you three" Willow explained then all of sudden screamed again. "Oh my gosh, I'm so excited! I'm going to be waiting at the airport for you all because I'm ready to hear all the drama that I missed".

I laughed. "You didn't miss that much Willow".

"You're kidding right? She missed you dating Austin, Jaden dating Tynesha, Tynesha cheating on J with Moises?" Jordyn began listing and I suddenly got distracted at the mention of his name.

"Guys, come on. Can we just focus on packing?" I quickly said because Jaden was the last person that I want to be thinking about, and gladly they both nodded their heads.

I haven't had a full conversation with Jaden ever since the day that I found out what he did. After I left the lounge, nothing much happened I guess...

FLASHBACK

I was aiming to go back to my dorm but realized that who I really needed right now was Austin. So I turned back around and started walking down the campus to find him. It wasn't long until I heard my name being called from behind and saw Jaden jogging towards me. Why the fuck does he always find the need to come and find me? What doesn't he understand about me getting up and leaving the room because I don't want to see him right now?

He pulled my arm back, causing me to turn around and face him. "What Jaden? What?!" I accidentally said a bit too loud since a few people's eyes directed and stayed on us.

"Why are you walking away? I seriously don't get it, Stell. Are-are you jealous or something?" Jaden shrugged and I couldn't help but smirk at the assumption.

"I'm not jealous. I don't care if you sleep with other girls. But she was a fucking prostitute J. You had sex with her and you paid her after. What sort of a dad-to-be does that? Like who fucking knows if you even used protection,".

"Can we talk about this somewhere else? Please?" He quietly begged with his hand on my arm but I pulled away from him.

"I'm really not bothered with this anymore. This whole arguing back and forth thing-"

"You're the one fucking arguing, Stella and you're not the only one not bothered with all of this anymore ok. I just don't wanna end on a bad-" He tried arguing back.

"Good, then I guess we have nothing else left to say to each other" I told him just before walking away into the opposite direction.

FLASHBACK OVER

The weirdest thing is that I didn't even cry. I didn't even have the energy to continue yelling until someone says the unspeakable, "I love you". I just felt numb because I'm just getting so used to this pain, and anger, that my body's now adapting to the emotions and allowing me to stay calm.

And before you start telling me to just forgive him, he was drunk, you weren't even dating, well Jaden's not speaking me either now. We're not even at the point where we're at each other's throats. We just don't speak. Even when the crew is all together, the only person I don't give communication to is him.

"Guys, I desperately need to go get some water because our fridge is all out. Do you guys want anything?" I opened the door and questioned.

"Could you get me a coffee please?" Jordyn asked.