Chapter 24: The Unexpected

KEEP VOTE FOR MSFTS FRIENDS TO MSFTS FRENEMIES FOR WATTY AWARDS ALSO VIEW THE TRAILER FOR THAT STORY AND THE TRAILER FOR THIS STORY ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL - anitavictoriaxo!

3:52pm - 

Jordyn, Stassie and I were making our way to the lounge when we noticed all eyes on us from every single person. We all noticed it, but none of us said anything until we reached the lounge.

"Ok is it me or was everyone outside staring at us?" Jordyn says, as she inserts money in the vending machine to get a drink. 

"It's not just you, they were all staring. It's crazy" I corrected her.

"But the thing is, everyone in here is staring too" Stassie pointed out as Jordyn and I looked around and believed her.

"Ok, i've had enough of this. Excuse me! Everyone, yeah.  Hey it's me, Stella Hudgens or maybe you guys call me the girl who's pregnant at 18. But seriously, you guys are acting like you've never seen a pregnant teenager before. And all i'm trying to say is that could you all tone down the staring because it's creepy me and my friends out to be honest. Yeah, that's all" I slightly coughed when I finished my announcement and Stass and Jordyn just chuckled at what I just did.

"Acacia, Harmony" Jordyn called them over to where we just sat down on the couches.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Acacia greeted.

"Just the same old, same old, being pregnant and shit" I laughed, and so did everyone else.

"Oh yeah, how are you coping?" Harmony questions, putting on a face that showed she felt sorry for me.

"Oh, i'm coping fine...for now any ways. There will just be times when I feel really nauseous and dizzy, but it comes and goes" I explained and smile at her concern. 

We all continued talking about the most random and craziest things, while laughing or heads off as everyone else in the lounge stared again. I'm gonna miss having this much fun when the baby's arrived, while my best friends are out partying, i'll be at home looking after him. My facial expression kind of changed from when I was laughing before because my mind drifted off in deep thought.

My phone beeped again, and the message was from Austin saying, "Where are you?".

"In the lounge with the girls, how about you?". I texted back.

"Cool, I was just leaving my dorm. Could I meet you halfway, I really need to talk to you?"

"Yeah sure, i'll see you in a sec."

"Awesome (;"

"Um, guys. I'll catch up with you all later, i've got to go see someone" I got up and announced.

"Tell Jaden I said hey" Acacia said, assuming I was going to see him.

"Uh, i'm not going to see Jaden" I raised my eyebrow.

"She's been in denial all day" Jordyn whispered to Acacia and Harmony.

"Right, i'm leaving. Bye" 

"Bye!" They all said in unison.

I began walking down the campus, still getting stared at and suddenly saw Tynesha coming this way as she purposely bumped into me.

"Don't fucking start Tynesha" I said loud enough for her to hear me.

"Whatever Hudgens" She replied back.

Jaden's POV - 

I waited outside Tynesha's dorm, waiting for her to come back because I texted her to meet me here. All i'm gonna do is set her straight, tell her to leave me and my friends alone and leave myself. That's all.