Chapter 21: Going Home

Stella's POV:

Jaden's phone rang in his pocket, while we continued looking through the old pictures.

"Who is it?"

"It's my dad" Jaden replied, still staring at the screen.

"Just answer it. He'll understand" I smiled, encouraging him to slide the answer icon and put it on loud speaker.

"Hey daddy" Jaden said in his sweetest voice.

"Jaden Christopher Syre Smith, the next sentence that comes from your mouth better be that TMZ are lying boy" Will angrily answered.

"Dad, look. I can explain ok. Stella and I have found a way to work this out and,"

"WHEN I SEE YOU, I'M GONNA...you know what, i'm gonna save this. You and Stella, take the first ride back to LA for the weekend, NOW" Will ended and hung up.

"Oh damn. He's gonna murder me" Jaden spoke, standing up and running his hands through his hair.

"Wait. My mom hasn't called me yet, so maybe she'll listen to us" I said, hoping it will be true. But all of sudden, my phone rang on my bed.

"Hey mom. Honestly, I can explain"

"You better not be in the same room as that boy Stella! Y-you're 18. Y-you're pregnant. That's it, get on the first ride back home NOW!" Mom yelled, ending with the same thing as Will and hung up.

"I guess we're going back home for the weekend" I stated, shrugging my shoulders.

***

Not wanting to leave the room, I texted the crew to come meet in my dorm so that we could explain what's happening.

"So what did they say?" Stassie asked.

"They want us to take the first ride back to LA so that they can kill us" Jaden exaggerated.

"Stop saying that J. We've just gotta go back home for the weekend, then we'll be back probably Monday midday"

"So you two have things really planned out then?" Moises said.

"Yeah, sorta" I replied.

"Well good luck to you both because i've seen both of your parents when their angry about a bad grade, but a baby on the way, their gonna," Teo tried saying.

"OK! We get it Teo, we're in deep shit. That's why we're hoping they listen at least" I interrupted.

Hey readers! This chapter literally the shortest i've ever done but I really needed to update so yeah. xoxo