Chapter 26: Kylie

HEY GUYS. WARNING: THIS MIGHT BE AN EMOTIONAL CHAPTER SO I'M JUST TELLING YOU NOW AND THIS IS GOING TO BE THE ONLY CHAPTER THAT IS SET AS STASSIE AND MATEO'S POV.

Stassie's POV -

Ever since last night my mind's only been on February 17th 2013. The day that God had to take my best friend in the whole world away from me. And today, October 23rd 2013 would of been her 19th birthday. The day that we were planning to take risks and do what we've always wanted to do as just the two of us. Ky and Stass. That was what everyone would know us as. I mean, we were like 2 peas in a pod ever since we met at 13 years old. And now it feels like those 5 years have been ripped away from me too. I'm not saying that i'm not thankful for the amazing new friends that I've gained because honestly, I'm blessed but Kylie will always be the friend that I was most blessed to have.

I faced the other side of my bed - other than the wall - and thought about how today would of went and how great it would of been. It was Saturday morning, so I had no classes today which meant I could probably stay awake like this, from 4am, until the sun is out.

11:16am - 

I heard my phone beep on the side table, so I reached over to grab it without fully opening my eyes but eventually did. There was a text from 'My Boo', with loads of emojis associated with love next to it, saying 'Good-morning beautiful.". Usually whenever Mateo would send this text, I'd be smiling from ear to ear but today there's probably nothing that I could smile about;

Me: Good-morning to you too. xo

Mateo: What's wrong? :(

Me: Nothing, why?

Mateo: You usually put like 10 yellow emoji hearts after your morning texts.

Me: Seriously Teo?...

This is what happens when your boyfriend knows you too well.

Mateo: Yes seriously Stass. What's the matter, you can tell me?

Me: You don't need to worry Teo. I'm fine, honestly.

Mateo: Babe, do you want me to come over?

Me: Yes please, your hugs might make things a little better :') BUT I'll text you when to come. x

Mateo: Haha, ok. I'll see you soon. I love you. 

Me: I love you too.

I looked through my phobe and landed on my pictures, and looking back from the beginning, there was a bunch of old selfies of Kylie and I without a smile, or I could never see Ky without a smile. But the fact that she died unhappy, is what hurts the most.

12:29pm -

I sort of snoozed off after I put my phone down but was awakened by the sound of someone vomting down the toilet. Stella. Being the great friend that I am, I sat up on my bed, smoothing down my probably zombie like light blonde hair and slipped on my Ugg slippers.

"Stella, are you okay?" I called out for her to hear me and before she answered, I could hear her panting from being sick all at once.

"No. Please could you get me some water?" She asked and I got up and did so.

"Where's Jordyn?" I wondered, noticing her empty bed. Coming into the bathroom, I saw Stella sitting against the toilet as she wiped her mouth, that was surrounded by her pale face, with the back of her hand before drinking the glass of water.