Tale of Antisepticeye: Knocked out

Jack shuffled backwards while Antisepticeye kept walking forward with his bright green septiceye glowing in the dark, Jack got up and limped towards the door behind Antisepticeye but he knew that Anti wouldn't let him past. 

"Jack, I've been empty for so long..." Anti whispered in Jack's ear in a sinister voice.

"What do you mean 'empty'?" Jack said loud and clear.

"Jack, you know your good friend Mark."

Jack limped forward to Anti, "What do you want with Mark and I?", Jack questioned.

"Listen, Jack, Mark's body has been taken over by Dark other wise know as Darkiplier. You want to help him, Right?" Anti leaned forward to Jack with a smile on his face.

"Yes, but how? Why are you even helping me?"

"Jack, were the same, I'm the other half of you. Is it wrong that I want to help you?" Anti just kept staring right in Jacks eyes to his soul.

Jack was shaking but wanted to help Mark "Yes, you can help me so what do I do?"

Anti had the most biggest sinister smile on his face his eyes were full of evil and knew exactly what he is going to do to Jack "To start off, I want...YOUR SOUL!"

Jack was trembling and started to find it difficult to walk as his legs were giving up on him, Anti was crawling up Jack's back. "Stop it, Anti!"

"Jack you want to help Mark, don't you?

"Shut up, I'm not falling for thi....." Jack got hit on the back of his head again by Anti's power. Slowly while Jack was unconscious Anti used his controlling powers to get into Jack's body.

"Finally, I have a soul again," Anti said smiling getting up slowly Jack was fighting to stop me but he was too weak, "with Jack under my control I think I should take a little visit to my good friend Darkiplier."

Jack's POV

I was about to tell Anti to stop hurting me even though I wanted to help Mark there was nothing i could do until Anti hit me on the back of my head again. I was unconscious but I could feel the icy whispers in my ear as Antisepticeye had already took over my body. "I have a soul again" I heard Anti say I felt my body getting up I tried to fight this but he was too strong. He's taking a visit to Mark, "How has this even happened?"