Antisepticeye The Sequel: Wilford or Dark?

Mark's POV

My head is spinning and my arms are droopy, my body has no life left and my eyes are struggling to adjust to my surroundings. Where am I? I ask myself again and again as I stare at the blank white walls caving me in. I lift my hands up to the rough wall behind my back and pulled myself up from the ground, in this strange white looking room their were two doors about the same size as me. One was fully black with a hint of crimson stains the other is a light pink with a darker pink moustache in the middle. Straight away I knew that it was Wilford's so the other must be Dark's, I stared at the doors wondering what do I do? Do I walk up to one? Suddenly a holster appears on the ground with a little note wrapped around the trigger, I leant down and grabbed the note not touching the gun and read it.

'Choose one or die!'

I stared down at the note and then back at the gun near my feet, I look up at the doors and wonder if I chose someone then the other would die but if I don't choose then I'll die and if I don't choose correctly something bad will happen to me and everyone. What do I do? Wilford or Dark?

I'm going to do Wilford's side and Dark's side to help you all choose which one Mark should pick and the consequences for them both and if he doesn't choose!