Tale of Antisepticeye: Controlled Friendship

After the high-five, Mark and Jack were transferred out of the bubble by a green and pink light surrounding them. Dark and Anti were using their powers together controlling Mark and Jack, They both were out of the bubble and were beside the wall of the basement gripping the shelf above them so the magic doesn't bring them closer. Antisepticeye and Darkiplier lifted both of their hands up with sparks of there signature coloured powers coming out of their faces. 

"Jack, the power..it's too strong!" Mark shouted while stuttering at Jack to just give in.

"No Mark! I won't give! I can't give in to Anti!" Jack shouted back at Mark while lifting up his hand to grip the other side of the shelf, the both of them now had their hands gripping the shelf above them standing up beside the wall.

Anti was slowly moving his hand closer towards himself, Jack was sweating in fear, his hands were losing grip and his feet started floating trying to walk towards Anti. Mark was sweating on his forehead and turned to Jack he looked him in the eyes. 

"Oh, your having your little moment, you two are pathetic just get over with it!" Anti shouted putting one of his hands in his pocket while rolling his eyes from black to green. 

Darkiplier put his hand in front of him to keep Mark against the wall, Mark's spine was pinned to the wall, his arms were shoved in his pocket and can not get his hands out. Anti moves his hand closer to his body dragging Jack closer until he took full control of him to walk closer. 

"No Jack! Stop!" Mark shouted trying to move to stop Jack from moving closer to Anti.

"Silly Mark, Jack can't hear you! He's under MY control!" Anti smeared a smile across his disturbing evil face with his green infected septiceye glowing even more. 

Darkiplier came over to Mark and put his hand on his neck strangling Mark until he kicked Dark to make him distracted, Mark was now free with Dark rolling around on the floor Mark then saw Jack walking forward slowly towards Anti...what's happening!?

"That's it Jack, keep walking." Anti moved his hand closer to himself controlling Jack to come closer.

"Anti, stop this NOW!" Mark shouted to Anti to stop controlling Mark.

"Shut up Mark your ruining the moment!" Anti turned to Mark, not keeping his eye on Jack

"What 'moment'?" Mark crossed his arm leaning back a bit

Anti had his hand in his pocket with the other hand by his face glowing green from his power, "Mark, I want to be around here so much more but I haven't got a proper soul to do this."

"What, so you use Jack!?" Mark leaned forward with a confused angry expression on his face

"Mark, Jack is my 'good part' but I want to change him..."

"Why? Jack is a good person, he doesn't deserve this...it was my fault this happened and he's my best friend..." Mark backed up in disappointment and grief, he felt bad for what had happened and what he has got Jack into...

"I should have suffered alone..."