Antisepticeye The Sequel: Dark's Side

Dark's side of what he will cause and the consequences of the past if YOU choose him!

I decided to make a move on Mark introducing myself to him, ever since then I hurt him so much how father used to but it didn't feel right. I'm a demon from my father's side and so is Wilford but it felt wrong to hurt them, Wilford was my best friend who was also a brother I loved so much but it got to me too much that I almost killed him so he moved away and hasn't came out from his dark cave in years and now he finally has only to take Mark and do what father wanted him to do he thinks I'm growing soft with a weak heart but he's got it wrong! I'm not trying to be Light that stupid angel.

Wilford has changed over the years craving jealousy but he shouldn't be, he would've done much worse to Mark anyway and would follow in father's footsteps but so did I but not until I found at more about Mark and the suffering he's been through especially when many sad things have happened caused by my father and his. If Mark chooses Wilford then everything will go wrong and Mark might even die along with everybody else. What will A/n say if she found out her brother and I died from this and Wilford would take over every demon in the world controlling them to become his slaves! I can't image him going to far but I hope Mark makes the right choice but what if he doesn't make the choice? Himself, Wilford and I would all be killed anyway...

Jealousy is greed...greed is suffering...Mark's suffocating 

Who will you choose?