Antisepticeye The Sequel: Ship Has Set Sail!

There still have been no signs of the two figures that have matched Jack's and Mark's description but hopefully we will find the two they call 'Antisepticeye and Darkiplier'

Your POV

I can't believe I nearly kissed him! Anti is the 'bad' side of Jack but he looks just like him except for the deep dark green eyes and slightly darker hair along with piercings in his ears. I sat down in the kitchen and watched Jack boil the kettle, I blush a little while kicking for feet on the floor. Mark is okay I see a few bruises on his neck but he seems okay, thank God Anti didn't hurt him much!

I got up and sat at the table holding my mug and sipped it lightly making no sound, I looked back up at Jack smiling but he wasn't blinking...probably day dreaming but he's looking at me? I stare at him confused watching him stand there with his cup in his hand I smiled until he smiled wider at me.

"I know I'm gorgeous but you don't have to stare!" Jack smiled cheekily taking a sip of his tea

I giggled blushing not saying anything but smiled at him looking straight in his deep blue eyes, Mark stood up drinking his tea looking at us strangely until he walked past to go upstairs and nudged me.

"I'm going to leave you some time to yourselves....okay!" Mark said until he ran out the room and round the corner with his drink.

Me and Jack stare at eachother not saying anything but smiled. I giggled a little trying to break the awkward silence between us. Jack walked over at me and smiled but I looked around making sure Mark had actually gone or he's probably hiding round the corner listening...

"Hey um, a/n uhh do you want to do a video with me?" Jack stuttered but I could tell he was trying to say something else...

"Yeah sure Jack!" I jump up happily and then feel arms coiled round my waist as Jack gives me and hug and whispers in my ear the words

"I love you!" I hugged him back resting my head on his shoulder and he did too, we then moved away as we heard a faint 'yes' from the other side of the wall.

"We know your there Mark!" Jack shouts 

"Aw!" Mark moaned quietly 

Me and Jack walked out the kitchen and go upstairs to Jack's recording set up and start. The game is prop hunt and Mark joined us.

Mark's POV

Hiding round the I hear nothing up until I hear slight giggling from a/n, I then head Jack start talking...come on Jack I gritted my teeth and crossed my fingers until I heard 'do you want to do a collab with me?' I completely let go of my fingers and moan in disappointment until I heard a/n say yes and then something happened in there! I walked over tripping of my foot and held onto the wall so I don't fall but I found out I've been spotted! 

 Jack's POV

*Highfive* Top of the morning to ya laddies my name's Jacksepticeye and today I'm here with Mark and his beautiful sister (User/Name)!" I scream into the microphone as you hear a/n and Mark shouted 'hello' and I then looked over at them.

"Guys your right next to me you don't have to shout!" I joked and laughed as A/N blushes a deep red of me calling her beautiful.

TIME SKIP!

Props won most rounds as it was brother and sister against me, it's not fair! 

"It's two against one!" I shout into the microphone

A/N and Mark just laugh hysterically with their arms around eachother, I get up and move over to my editing equipment to start working on the thumbnail and edit the video. The thumbnail is going to be of Mark and A/n holding guns with me being the prop I was with my face edited onto it scared! It will look so funny! 

I finished it! I start to upload the video and I then share it on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, it vibrated like crazy with so many people shipping me and A/n I feel my face growing hotter as I start to blush at little fan art people have done and posting the thumbnail as well it's so amazing and I blush so much! 

"HEY! Mark a/n do you want to go hang around Ireland for a little bit?" I ask as the party has finished and I can't be bothered to clean up! 

"YEAH JACK!" Mark shouts back as I grab body spray and change clothes just to...change that's all...I'm not trying to impress anyone! Who thought that? HAHA!