Antisepticeye The Sequel: Wilford's Side

Wilford's side of the story and the consequences if YOU decide to help Mark choose him

I was sixteen, me and Dark are siblings who used to play around with our powers saying that one day we will meet our owner but that was when we were young and everybody would tell us to share so we decided to share and take turns but it didn't work out that way. Dark messes around from time to time scaring people trying to kill them and torturing them. I tried to stop him but that only made him worse than he already was, he was so close to killing just so he could have Mark all to his self. I left him to be by myself and to reflect on what he's done to me...that has what has made me who I am today!

I've been sitting to myself for years looking back at the memories, the scars the jealousy of how much I wanted to become the evil side of Mark and I've watched Dark become nicer towards Mark when he shouldn't be! I remember when father used to rain us with his human good side and would hit him, kick him, eventually he killed him but he died as well...idiot! HE SHOULD OF KNOWN THAT! 

Now I'm trying to take what is mine, Dark is changing from the demon he was to a stupid angel what does he want to do transform into Light!? Everything that I have done is not my fault but it's everyone else I hate them all and I wish to just kill them but I can't otherwise I would die along with them trapped in hell forever. 

It was never my fault...it was them...it was him!