Tale of Antisepticeye: Dying In My Arms

Jack's POV

I woke up in hospital, an oxygen mask was over my mouth and a tube through my nose, my sight was a little blurry but I could make out that Mark was standing next to me looking worried he had blood all over his hands and up his arms. What had Anti done?

Mark's POV

I rushed Jack to hospital, he has been sleeping for three hours now and there is no sign of Anti or Dark, I'm sitting on a chair looking over at the motionless Jack with doctors surrounding him, attaching an oxygen mask over his mouth and injecting a needle into his arm.

"Is he going to be okay, doc?" I said leaning forward in a little chair in the corner

"Well, a few of his bones broke around his rib cage and their is some green sticky goo on the bones, hmm I'm going to give a sample to the lab."

Oh God, that's septic! "Ermm, okay I have no idea what that is..." I gave it away, didn't I?

"Okay, well I have the sample so I'm going over to the lab, I'll be back with the results in ten minutes, please stay with Mr McLoughlin when he wakes up, please give us a shout if something 'bad' happens!" The doctor said running out with the sample and a worried face.

I walked over to Jack who was lying innocently in the little hospital bed, I looked down at Jack, I held out my hand to stoke it through his green hair, I saw that my jumper that I used to hold the blood was wrapped round Jack's abs. Jack woke up but was squinting to see, the light blinded him but then my face came into focus, I pulled my hand back to my side and smiled at Jack as he slowly held out his hand. His hand was shaking and held it out to my level to hold my hand!

I looked around to see if anyone was there, I turned back at Jack and held my hand out to grab it, his hand was shaking in mine he slowly turned his head to look at me a small smile which was slowly forming on his face.

"It's okay Jack, everything going to be okay..." I tried to sound persuasive for Jack to believe me, he was in a really bad state and was shaking more.

"....uh....Mar..k?" Jack mumbled shaking and stuttering, his expression changed slowly, the oxygen mask was still on sending oxygen through his lungs still.

"JACK! I am so sorry Jack, you'll be better soon...don't worry." I placed my hand on his head, his head was cold as a soul, he was shaking because he was shivering!

I stood there looking into Jack's drowsy eyes which kept closing, he was so tired and cold, I kept my hand on his head for him to warm up and feel comfortable that someone is with him, Jack's eyes completely closed, I though he was asleep until a piecing alarm rang down my ears screeching through the halls, I looked up and a red light was glowing...I then turned to a medical machine, it had Jack's pulse and heart rate pattern, they had stopped! Jack was dying! My jumper was turning green...I lifted it up and septic has spread around Jack's rib cage and cause his heart to stop! 

I turned to the door, doctors and nurses ran into the room and surrounded Jack pushing me out the way, I jumped to see what was happening and I saw the doctor holding the sample running in shouting 

"IT'S SEPTIC!" 

All the doctors and nurses examined the septic and removed what they could from the heart, they quickly placed the oxygen mask back onto Jack with oxygen pumping rapidly in to Jack, they got a pump to start Jack's heart back up...I couldn't watch no more...I sat down on the chair and covered my eyes, tears ran from my eyes onto my palms...I can't take this any longer! It's got to STOP!