Disney

AN: Hey guys, I know you're probably a tiny bit mad at me for making such a sad preference. You know I usually like to keep it positive, but I just needed to let out some frustration. I took it out on our heroes.
But, Rainbows come after rain so here's some happy fluffy Disney stuff!

Preference 28

Steve: Steve likes the movies Pinocchio and Dumbo. He can't explain why, but they're a small source of joy for him.

Tony: Tony always claims, "I don't like Disney movies," but you know him better. He likes Brother Bear and Tarzan.

Bruce: Bruce really appreciates the new Disney Pixar films. Particularly the new one, Brave. The animation is incredible and the story is original and entertaining.

Clint: When the movie Tangled came out, you really wanted to see it. Clint, not so much. He complained about it "looking dumb" and "too CGI" but you dragged him to it. He loved the movie. It's a thing in your family now, making little jokes. Singing the songs.

Thor: Thor is still amazes by any form of television or film, but he loves animated children's movies. Especially Disney.
"They are pleasant to the eye, and easy on the heart" he likes to say.

Loki: When you first started showing Loki Disney movies, he didn't really care for them. But he grew to enjoy the older Disney films. The ones from the "Disney Dark Age". Movies like, The Black Cauldron, Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood, the Aristacats. He found their meanings and animation to be more fulfilling than the more modern ones.

Bucky: He likes watching the old Mickey Mouse Cartoons. You have a box set of all the classics. It's a kind of therapy for him. To watch the little cartoon mouse, going on little cartoon adventures. It helps him relax.

Natasha: When you can wrestle her down to watch a Disney movie with you she always picks Alice In Wonderland. She told you that when she left the Red Room program, and was finally on her own she liked to read books to practice her English. Her favorite one was Alice In Wonderland.

Pietro: He had actually seen a few of the older films when he was a child. But he fell in love with The Princess and The Frog when you showed in to him. The music, the message, the animation, he considers it to be the perfect movie.

AN: Are we good guys? Do you still love me?
I hope so! Tell me what Disney movies you like, and why (if you'd like)

My personal favorites:
Alice In Wonderland
Tangled
Brother Bear
The Aristacats