Chapter 3

I woke up in the morning and stretched all my body just like what I always do. My left hand tried to wipe my eyes to make it fully opened but then...

"Guys! You're so dead!" I yelled because of the whipped cream that was all over my face and apparently, no one was in the room. I made my way to the sink in the bathroom and washed my face. I took a towel and dried my face.

I looked at the mirror and I saw a sticky note saying 'Good morning, sleepy head! Get dressed! Now!' I laughed away and took a quick shower then walked out the bathroom to see a box on my bed that I believe wasn't there when I woke up. I opened it slowly just to make sure nothing harmful is in the box and I saw a beautiful dark blue dress inside it and another sticky note saying 'Wear this. You'll look beautiful in it ;)' from the handwriting which was different from the first one, I could tell it was Zoella.

I changed into the perfect dress and put on my white wedges that I put in the hotel room's drawer.

I put on a little make up and made my way out to find another sticky note sticked on the door in front of me. 'Enjoy your journey!' was what it said with an arrow telling me to go right. I took the note and sticked it with the others from earlier.

'Run!' was the only word written on another note. I laughed and ran to soon see a guy who seemed like a worker in the hotel and told me to take the elevator. I got in and he pressed number 2. The elevator soon went down to the second level of the hotel and the guy handed me another note.

'Keep on walking until you see a good-looking guy.' It said. It must be Joe. I laughed and said "thank you" to the guy and kept on walking until I saw a huge door right in front of me.

"Met the guy?" Joe surprised me out of nowhere. He grinned at me and I nodded playfully with a laugh. He walked behind me and closed my eyes with both of his hands.

"What are you doing?" He didn't say a word. He led my way and soon opened the door that was in front of us. He released his hands from my eyes and I slowly opened my eyes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I saw everyone there. Zoe, the whole crew, Jeanette, and even some of my old friends from school and also some more people that I can't name one by one. All together in that pretty huge ballroom of the hotel.

"Wow...I-I didn't even remember this is my birthday." I said making them laughed. "Thank you, guys."

"Joe planned this all." Zoe said. Joe raised his eyebrows while chuckling. I looked at Joe who was right beside me.

"Thank you, Joe." I hugged him from his side and he kissed the top of my head.

Zoe walked closer to me with a pretty huge cake and some candles on it. "Make a wish, princess." She smiled.

I looked at everyone there. There was Zoe right in front of me who's always there to take care of me and make my days unforgettably fun. I looked at Marcus who was smiling at me. Things had been pretty awkward between us but we were still good. Or at least I thought so. He was still extremely nice to me. I stared at everyone there and thought about how lucky I was to have such beautiful friends like them. Then at last, I turned my head to my right to see my only Joe staring at me. He planned all of these by himself? He always know how to make me happy, how to cheer up my days. He's the best friends I've ever had and I don't want to lose him. Not even once.

So that's pretty much my beautiful life. What do I need to wish for? I have people who loves me and on top of that, I have Joe. I hope I will never have to lose them. That's my only wish. I blew up the candles and everyone cheered. I felt Joe's hand wrapped my waist before Jeanette came to him and pulled him to dance with her since the music was blaring loud. He mouthed "happy birthday" once more before leaving me and I only smiled at him.

I walked around and everyone seemed enjoying the party. It had DJ, foods everywhere, beers, and everything. I don't even know how a guy like Joe could ever spend his times for this amazing party just for me.

"Are you enjoying the party?" I turned my head to see Jack shouted through the blaring music. I nodded and smiled at him. "Good. I'm sorry about last night."

"What about last night?" I shouted back.

"When you talked to Joe and I walked in."

"It's cool. You didn't know anyway." I smiled and he did too.

"I'll just..." He pointed at a little bar. I nodded knowing that he wanted to go to the bar and he left.

"Want a drink?" I turned around and was surprised by Marcus there. He looked extremely hot on his suit and tie.

"Yeah sure, thanks." I took the drink from his right hand and smiled.

"Hey, I'm sorry about...yesterday."

"Don't. It's fine." I assured him. It was real. It wasn't just my imagination. He really said it.

"You...wanna dance?" He held out his hand and I put mine on his as he smiled and we put our drinks on a little table. We walked to the middle of the dance floor for a little Marssy time. Okay that wasn't the best shipping name.

He put his hands around my waist, and I put mine around his neck. I rested my head on his chest as Wonderful Tonight started. Joe looked at me with a wink on his eyes and I laughed at him. A few seconds later the others started to join in.

"You look beautiful, by the way." Marcus said on my ears. God, he's a real nice gentleman. I should've just said I liked him too but I ruined everything.

"And you look wonderful tonight." I sang along with the music to Marcus and he laughed. It was afternoon though. Anyway, who knew a party in a bright afternoon could be so fun.

"Happy birthday, Chrissy."

"Thanks, Marcus." I kept looking at Joe who was dancing with Jeanette but his eyes were on Marcus and I, giggling around and so I giggled too.

"What? What's wrong?" Marcus asked me.

"Oh, nothing. Joe was...you know being him." I laughed.

"Oh okay..." He responded with that strange look on his face.

"I'm sorry to interrupt. But can I dance with the bride?" Joe joked making Marcus and I laughed. Marcus nodded and let me go to dance with Joe. I started positioning myself just like how I did with Marcus. "You like him." He said with a grin.

"Joe!" I hit his shoulder and laughed.

But do I? He's nice but I felt like that's it. I like him but I'm not sure if I can love him. Well, like I said earlier maybe I will. He may will be my one true love. We may will get married and have precious children with beautiful butts like his. I'm sorry but who could ever resist that butt of his? Or maybe we will stay friends forever? Who knows.

"Eh...Chrissy? Chrissy? The song's changed." Joe snapped me out. Oh God I'm so embarrassed. "Were you thinking about Marcus?" Joe asked me teasingly.

"Shut up!" He laughed at me whose cheeks were burning.

"I want to get some foods. Want anything?" He asked me and I shook my head still embarrassed. "Okay then." With that, he walked away.

I walked around to receive some birthday wishes and talked to everyone there and laughed a little until I'm finally alone at the edge of the room. I was glad that everyone seemed to enjoy the party. I kept moving my eyes until my view finally stuck as I saw a huge body in front of me covered up my views from everything that I enjoyed.

-------

Heyyy! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. And if you did, vote because you're awesome!